Bad Guy Drew Cestaric - chargeback king - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:40 PM   #51
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
Glad to see some of you are getting your money back. Keep up the good fight.
Still no money or animal as back on my end. All I was able to do was to get him to surrender the animals to someone who can care for them but I still have no animals in my possession. Drew is an awful person who is still scamming numerous people and needs to be stopped.

Numerous people have contacted the ASPCA for the abuse he committed on the female ambanja panther chameleon. Sadly most people don't care about lizards as much as we do so nothing has been done as of yet.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:10 PM   #52
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNSFeeders View Post
I called them and talked to an agent. When you first call, it asks you in a few words what are you calling about. Say Charge Back. When you talk to them, ask about your claim and if you can get your money back that day. They gave me mine as soon as I asked because shipping says it was delivered. Thats all they need for the type of claim he chose as unauthorized transaction.

The number is 1 888 221 1161
I have not spoken to one third world country person lol. Paypal has connected me to domestic helpers every time.

Old 03-11-2015, 07:26 PM   #53
ShadowAceD
Why in the world would people be contacting the ASPCA over this? The ASPCA is one of many animal rights organizations trying to end exotic animal ownership.

Old 03-11-2015, 07:40 PM   #54
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Why in the world would people be contacting the ASPCA over this? The ASPCA is one of many animal rights organizations trying to end exotic animal ownership.
People have a false belief that the ASPCA is their friend.

Old 03-11-2015, 08:57 PM   #55
E.Shell
ASPCA is lame at best, enemy at worst.

Complaints of animal cruelty need to go to the local 'Animal Control' (or whatever your area's 'dog catcher' is called). Animal Control agents in many areas are deputized and can bring this to official action.

Old 03-12-2015, 02:41 AM   #56
MyPreciousGeckos
So he admits (unknowingly) that he did authorize the payment in the 1st place... lol

So, after claiming that he didn't authorize the payment on his account...(LIE OF COURSE) He (stupidly) admits that he did send the payment and knew full well what it was for, so basically he admits he is scaming and essentially committing fraud. Lol (got to love stupid people)
He emailed us and said that he filed a chargeback because he paid $206 (his card company charged a fee, not me) and he said he only wanted to pay $180. Even though he offered to place the full $200 hold deposit down...
I explain his mistake there and then he Acts childish and blocks any further communication. Lol
Very very mature *smh*
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2015, 12:04 PM   #57
Snake-Queen
Send that info to paypal.

Old 03-12-2015, 05:30 PM   #58
Agoralyx
Also, if folks ACTUALLY want the guy to be charged with animal cruelty, you need to talk to his local AC. ASPCA is 501c, not law enforcement.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #59
Guy Castro
Maybe it's time to call the "Bone Collector"!

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...layErrorView_Y

Old 03-15-2015, 01:02 AM   #60
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
We did, they ignored it sadly....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!