Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:10 PM   #631
AllisonLeigh
It's been a long time since I saw these names pop up! I was actually just recently wondering, what was the outcome of the court case or is it still pending? Are you able to share the proof you say you have of Andrew's "statements" yet, as that would surely remove some of the uncertainty people are experiencing.

Old 09-27-2017, 11:36 PM   #632
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
One did successfully hatch - the Turtle is a baby regular green colored Red eared slider, this is what I believe fully implicates and proves Andrew Popp deliberately mislead, lies, and schemed. He is a proven thief, as I said all along.
If you believe this "fully implicates" Popp in the situation and GUARANTEES that the turtle is not a het... the only thing that proves is that you don't understand genetics or what it means to be heterozygous, or what a simple Punnett Square could show you about genetic trait distribution.

Old 11-28-2017, 05:15 AM   #633
T Rex
ROTFLMAO

ROTFLMAO.... that has to be the funniest thing that has happened on this entire thread. OMG! I cant stop laughing....WOW!

After his display of complete inability to demonstrate an ounce of verbal restraint. Not able to hold his tonged on any issue or any occurrence, Chris wants us to believe that:
He had a gravid turtle....... didn't tell anyone
The turtle laid 6 eggs........ didn't tell anyone
Harvested the eggs...........didn't tell anyone
Incubated the eggs...........didn't tell anyone
Hatched the eggs..............didn't tell anyone

Then one day after a couple of post and reply's, he just says oh by the way "I hatched out eggs and they didn't prove" aahhh ha ha ha...... stop it.... and the best part of it is not one single person believes him and he doesn't know why?

Old 11-28-2017, 05:23 AM   #634
T Rex
Call Hollywood

Call Hollywood this needs to be a movie.
The only thread better than this one was the one against Ken Foose from Exotic Pets. It is another must read. An amazing job by the BOI to uncover a total lie and clear Kens name. Who needs cable TV, I'm canceling my cable till I read all of them. If anyone has a recommendation let me know. Ill be waiting with a bowl of popcorn.

Old 02-18-2018, 03:41 AM   #635
nickolasanastasiou
Perhaps time for an update, yes?

Old 02-18-2018, 11:46 AM   #636
calebroad
All these trolls rolling on the floor laughing their a**** off. I wish I was so very easily amused. The story remains the same, with Andrew Michael Popp having disappeared, and completely ignoring the BOI and other forums.

However, I appreciate Fauna kicking him off, when he came on under a fake name and defended himself.

I have hatched more eggs, this time with other people involved and with more documentation, I hope to get a judgement against the felon. My understanding is that he lost his job, and is now drifting, peddling heroin where he can.

Meanwhile, the Fauna boi has an extremely bad rep for all the trolling and haggling, so I have moved the discussion to more reputable forums. Now, let the Fauna trolls explode in

Old 02-18-2018, 12:07 PM   #637
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Meanwhile, the Fauna boi has an extremely bad rep for all the trolling and haggling . . . .
I don't believe that. Fauna has done a fine job of exposing scammers, and other undesirables, saving folks money, and migraines. Yes, there have been childish, and rude comments, but nowhere near enough to give the BOI an "extremely bad rep". Come to think of it, most of those negative comments have come from those who have been busted.

Kathy

Old 02-18-2018, 12:08 PM   #638
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
I don't believe that. Fauna has done a fine job of exposing scammers, and other undesirables, saving folks money, and migraines. Yes, there have been childish, and rude comments, but nowhere near enough to give the BOI an "extremely bad rep". Come to think of it, most of those negative comments have come from those who have been busted.

Kathy
I agree.

Old 02-18-2018, 12:20 PM   #639
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post

Kathy
Here, Here,

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-18-2018, 12:43 PM   #640
calebroad
Lynn Peterson - you want one? You want me to send you one of Andrew Michael Popps turtles? You will owe me nothing and you will hold no liability for anything ever.

You breed Popps turtle with a Carmel or snow - you will get greens. I offer this here and now. Once and for all.

These turtles are het nothing. And I can prove it. Don’t tell me I have shortcomings - for this I already know.

What’s it take for a guy to prove himself - if you will agree, I’ll send her to you. On Monday. Take this offer - while Popp
Has run away, I am still here pleading my case. I will prove myself

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!