Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #31
XtremVipereXotics
THIS I A RANDOM FACEBOOK MESSAGE I RECIEVED FROM A PRIVATE PARTY.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #32
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
You are required to name this "private party"

Old 06-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #33
Serafim
So does she want a refund or not? Reading over the second set of messages posted paints a little different picture than what the OP posted. She says she doesnt want a refund then asks for one. If he refunds she should not keep possession of the MT

Old 06-11-2017, 06:01 PM   #34
Guy Castro
Quote:
Who cares! The animal she posted after receiving it,looks like crap!

Old 06-11-2017, 06:42 PM   #35
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
So does she want a refund or not? Reading over the second set of messages posted paints a little different picture than what the OP posted. She says she doesnt want a refund then asks for one. If he refunds she should not keep possession of the MT
I do not care about the refund, in general. My main motivation is to see that others see what he is doing. The text message about the refund was sarcastic in nature to point out that he never once offered to refund me only stated he was going to but i blocked him and to call him on his lie. he had my number and a way to contact me. the only time he said he would refund was in response to my posting a review on him.

he has also lied and said i did a chargeback on my credit card. i used my bank acct thru paypal....and my bank told me there was no way they would do a refund.

and yeah...the text messages were very soon after i found out that he has already sold a positively tested animal to another buyer, who lost her entire collection. she said she will come on here, as soon as she can...so yeah the text message is full of emotion....im very upset over the possibility of losing my entire collection like she did.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:53 PM   #36
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
I do not care about the refund, in general. My main motivation is to see that others see what he is doing. The text message about the refund was sarcastic in nature to point out that he never once offered to refund me only stated he was going to but i blocked him and to call him on his lie. he had my number and a way to contact me. the only time he said he would refund was in response to my posting a review on him.

he has also lied and said i did a chargeback on my credit card. i used my bank acct thru paypal....and my bank told me there was no way they would do a refund.

and yeah...the text messages were very soon after i found out that he has already sold a positively tested animal to another buyer, who lost her entire collection. she said she will come on here, as soon as she can...so yeah the text message is full of emotion....im very upset over the possibility of losing my entire collection like she did.
Thank you for clearing that up for me. Not to stray off topic but my sympathies for your loss and all the things you have been going through..

Old 06-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #37
greenfiremajick
in response to the random message nick received about me...

this is in response to his post here, for everyone to see.

the only issue i have had with snakes, is that dan magano and i had a falling out.

he assumed i would not sell him back a pair of snakes he had sold me. i would have sold them back no problem, but he assumed i would be as vindictive as he is.

anyway he and cory gonsalves got together and schemed to lie and manipulate to get them back.

cory then apologized to me and said they did it that way because they didnt know if i would have sold them back. said he hoped i understood...i told him that was still BS and unethical/wrong. after telling him that, and his apology still didnt make it right he got mad, he started back pedaling and making more excuses.

my bf got mad and went on another one of the peoples walls and called him out...so the three of them began to attack and try and discredit me...

the day i finally spoke w dan (several days later), we argued...during that conversation, he stated he was on his way to a friends house that had a bad mite problem....the very next day after dan came back from the "friends house," he posted pics on his wall of the pair of snakes that cory lied to get, showing that one had a retained eye cap (not from the way i keep my snakes) and that it had mites....please note that this pair of snakes sat at cory's house for a few days i believe....i'm not sure how humid he kept the, or if his place had mites, or not.

im assuming the friend was cory and that the mites came from cory's house, because they live close to ea other and they were the ones that schemed to get the snakes...i explained to them, that i would have sold them the snakes, no problem..it was the lying and the games and the unethical BS that bothered me....also, i have no prob admitting if i had had mites...many keepers have had to deal w them.

and i have screenshots of my convo w dan, as well...where it shows he denies lying or scheming to get the snakes back, but it also shows where he admits he asked 2 other people to contact me about them, as well as used another persons phone and account to ask me about them.

i sold over 40 snakes that week (i was selling my entire collection, because we have bought an RV and we are going to be going mobile. not constant mobile, but every 8 months or so, going to a new place...other people are way more accepting of lizards, than they are snakes, so....)....

no one complained or contacted me, at all about the snakes i sold......except dan who was trying to discredit me.

i also traded about 7k worth of snakes w mike easter,
who gave me an excellent review on several review fb groups on a couple occasions.

i'm not sure if i should post the conversation we had, or not as this does not pertain to this issue, but i can, if need be.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:16 PM   #38
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Nick Lillis, I will ask you the same question here... I would just like you to please answer this question. I have asked a very straight-forward simple question over in another group. Nick Lillis has anyone ever contacted you over the last several months about a sick animal from you? I am simply asking if anyone has contacted you about any of your animals being sick. Please would appreciate an answer Nick. Thank you.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
she did a chargeback on her credit card after blocking me and not trying to contact me at all so now she has the money and the monkey tails.
Please provide documentation of the chargeback showing that it has been completed.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:36 PM   #40
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
Thank you for clearing that up for me. Not to stray off topic but my sympathies for your loss and all the things you have been going through..
sure, serafim. i'm simply trying to be as transparent as i can.....yes i asked for the refund, because i thought what he was doing was/is wrong...i guess i just wanted some form of accountability from him....its not the money that matters...its the lives he's destroying and the hearts he is breaking while he plays mr amenable and mr nice guy...

ty for your warm wishes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!