Bad Guy Heather Bishop - If we pick the snake up from the hub we will kill it...intentionally - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #11
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
Credit card company's give credit cards to people under 18?? I think not.
If it was an debit/credit card they do.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #12
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Credit card company's give credit cards to people under 18?? I think not.
just because a text message says she is under age....doesn't mean she is

Old 12-19-2017, 01:01 PM   #13
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffyAME View Post
just because a text message says she is under age....doesn't mean she is
That's what I am implying. I forgot the option of a debit card though.

Old 12-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #14
ShiffyAME
Quote:
That's what I am implying. I forgot the option of a debit card though.
oh ok. Yes we are on the same page then. I always just assumed if they had a cc to make the purchase they were old enough to make the purchase!

Old 12-19-2017, 01:50 PM   #15
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffyAME View Post
oh ok. Yes we are on the same page then. I always just assumed if they had a cc to make the purchase they were old enough to make the purchase!
Minors can't have a bank account in their own name but of course if they have one in their name and a parent's name, they can have a debit card issued or the bank account can be linked to PayPal. That's the downside to using an automated shopping cart, you don't 100% know whether or not the person on the other end of the transaction is a minor.

Also because search engines can't find text in pictures:
775-686-4725
hmbishop2001@gmail.com

Old 12-19-2017, 04:15 PM   #16
JColt
Very sorry you had to eat that Matt. They should be 100% responsible for shipping. While I doubt this "father" is real, he should have said she'll be paying the shipping. If it had been my daughter she would be out of that money. Thanks for warning us.

Old 12-19-2017, 04:36 PM   #17
Lucille
Matt, kudos to you for your quality packing job that helped the snake survive. I do not believe any of the hogwash about her alleged father posting.
In my opinion she is an airhead and worse, an animal abuser. Had it not been for your responsible nature and great packing, I think that critter would have been a goner.
I certainly hope you let her know that her shenanigans are here, and that you have warned others of her behavior.

Old 12-19-2017, 07:16 PM   #18
Baltazaar2010
Wow!!!
So Sorry!!!

Yes,entering a contract with a kid is nonbinding.And you probably didn't know.
Sounds also that Dad don't like snakes.Maybe ,the only good snake is a dead snake.We have all heard that one.

I am a Single Dad with a 15 year old and she often pretends to be older online.
Until,I come in then of course I'm the Bad guy.

A Father's duty is to take responsibility for the acts of the child and to cover and protect his children.
ALSO,TO MAKE AMENDS FOR THEIR CHILDREN'S MISTAKES.Even Darth Vader came around in the end!!!

So,very sorry to hear this and I wish you the very best for the Holidays.

Regards,

Albert

Old 12-19-2017, 10:56 PM   #19
tlmoon
I also question that the "father" is contacting you. It's entirely possible that she and her father have the same phone, but I noticed that communications from both are both stamped in the same way at the bottom "sent from my Galaxy note 8".

Heather, don't plan on buying from anyone who checks the BOI before completing transactions. You are one to avoid for sure.

Matt, you seem like a good guy and I'm sorry this buyer screwed you over, and put the animal's life at risk. Thanks for letting us all know.

Old 12-20-2017, 07:24 PM   #20
Sallywalks
You can dispute the banks decision and get your money back ( I used to work for a bank and then a card processor) they always side with the shopper first but u have a 75% chance of getting it back if you dispute it. Reach out to your bank for help if you don’t know how to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!