Blue Ribbon Herps A+! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2004, 01:42 PM   #1
ChaosCat
Blue Ribbon Herps A+!

I bought an Amber corn from Blue Ribbon Herps. She was excellently packed, healthy, and HUGE compared to the other 2003s I have purchased. (well, not huge, but still larger than the others are.)

She has great weight on her and a lovely pattern.

Bill was patient enough to wait until the weather got better to ship her, and kept in constant contact with me about the situation.

I'd definitely buy from him again.

Old 01-15-2004, 02:33 PM   #2
Dennis Gulla
Yes, Bill Pabst of Blue Ribbon Herps is a great guy! He and I just completed a deal right before Christmas. I got what I expected, everything was packaged properly and he stayed in touch due to a shipping mishap. All worked out well. Very honest man.......I won't hesitate to do business with Bill in the future!

Old 01-16-2004, 01:42 AM   #3
artfan1
Bill has great snakes

We talked to Bill off and on for a few days before finally buying some of his corns.

A lavender male hatchling, an adult charcoal male and a high yellow creamsicle hatchling.

When the box got here, my first reaction was WOW!, that can't be an '03 hatchling creamsicle. But it was. This thing was huge. I know creamsicles run large anyway but it looked like a yearling.

All animals were very healthy, well packed and I am ordering more from him soon. All are very aggresive eaters.

If you talk to Bill, and he tells you something, you can count on it. He is very matter-of-fact about his snakes. I trust my money with him.

Troy Dozier

Old 01-16-2004, 10:56 AM   #4
Skye
I tried to purchase an adult female fluorescent corn from Bill last summer. I mailed him the money and everything was agreed on via email. Due to a mix-up in his ordering system, (which he has now resolved), he also accepted money from another person for the same snake and so he had my money, but not the snake to send me. Too many stories start like this and then go horribly wong from there, but not with Bill...

Bill went far beyond the call of duty in resolving the situation. He first went to the trouble of finding my phone number which I had not given him. He called me and emailed me as soon as he realised his mistake. He offered me the choice of 4 other corns, and emailed me pictures and details about all of them. He went to a lot of trouble to find me another fluorescent in his collection which he was willing to part with, as he didn't have any others really available at that time. He offered me a free hatchling - a fading amel (het. motley) to compensate for the mistake. He also didn't cash the check until we had reached a decision, and asked for permission to cash it, once we had.

Not only did I end up with a nicer snake than the one I originally tried to purchsase (for the original price), but I also now have a very pretty hatchling too.

Both snakes were very well packaged, arrived on time, and are in great health. I would definitely purchase from Blue Ribbon herps again, and recommend them to all.

Skye
------
Diana Baumann

Old 02-11-2004, 01:18 PM   #5
ChaosCat
Thumbs up

Yet another great deal made with Blue Ribbon Herps!

I bought two 2002s and one 2003 from him, both the 2002s are Large for their age, perfectly healthy-beautiful colors, as well!

Again, I'm pleased with his reptiles, and his service!

Old 02-19-2004, 02:00 PM   #6
rspier
I just finished a deal with Bill for a pair of lavendars and a blood red and was very happy with the deal.

Old 05-20-2004, 02:54 PM   #7
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
I recieved a couple nice animals from Bill that were priced very well and look great. I am very happy with them and can't complain a bit. There was a bit of troubles with shipping with Bill not at fault but he handled them very well and kept great communication and had a genuine care for the animals well being. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Bill @ Blue Ribbon Herps again! Thanks Bill.
Sincerly,
Michael Beberman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!