Contacting the Bells - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #11
joshwilson
Sandy, As far as I know, the Bells have not produced any Bell Blazing Blizzards. Most likely you have a pair of Tremper Blazing Blizzards, that were produced by the Bells. You can contact Mark and Kim at

REPTILEINDUSTRIES@SWFLA.RR.COM

Hope that helps.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:09 AM   #12
reptirus
to my knowledge there has only been 1 bell blazing produced, and it did not survive. If it is a pair of bell blazings, im sure they will cost you dearly

Old 07-24-2007, 03:25 AM   #13
LadyGecko
Thank you Josh and Brandon

I have not really kept up on who had been producing what lately and had I really thought about it-I would have probably realized that this is bogus and by this fact alone-it looks like that I am headed for the BOI again to alert other people of this company and to relate the experience that I have had with them

They have excellent feedback on the ReptileAuction-78 positive-and that is what led me to do business with them

Too bad that I didn't learn the first time that if it looks too good to be true-it is
Here is the link for the ad for their remaining auction there

http://www.reptileauctions.com/Bell-...auctiondetails

I also have a copy of the auction page should it mysteriously disappear

You can clearly see that they are claiming to be selling Blazing Blizzards FROM THE BELL LINE OF GECKOS and I have e-mails stating by Rose of

Exotic Pets Wholesale

P.O. Box 12676

Fort Pierce, FL 34979

(772)429-1125 Fax (772)460-9408

who placed this auction- that these were produced by the Bells at their facility and sold to her by them and that they are Bell Blazing Blizzards

Now-maybe i am just being obtuse in thinking that these were THE Bell blazing blizzards morph from looking at this auction -I see no mention of the word Tremper nor was his name linked to the geckos that I purchased from Rose

Actually my problem is not with whether they are actually Bell blazing or Tremper blazing-blizzards -the female that I received has a deformed right leg and Rose denied any knowledge of it despite claiming to have packed these 2 geckos for shipping herself

It is a long convoulted story and i have all e-mail correspondence between her and myself
Boy- I feel like an idiot for thinking that these were Bell Blazing Blizz's

Please folks-be kind here-I am still on major pain meds 24/7 and I obviously should not be buying anything without asking a friend from now on if i am not understanding exactly what I am buying

Thanks

Sandy

I e-mailed Mark and Kim yesterday regarding the use of their name and facility by this company in selling geckos in their auctions

I am too tired to do a BOI post right now-but I will do one either later on this early am or later today

Sandy

Old 07-24-2007, 03:52 AM   #14
KelliH
The auction you linked to is for Blizzard leos, not Blazing Blizzards. Did they change the wording or something?

Old 07-24-2007, 10:07 AM   #15
LadyGecko
Kelli-Thanks for pointing that out to me-either they did change the ad or I read the word "blazing" in the original auction and the 5 other auctions that they had for Bell Blizzards pairs

I will be the first one to admit that I am wrong when that is the case and this has got me thinking that I may have completely lost my mind

So I went back into my e-mails to Rose and she does refer to them as "Bell Blazing's" in our correspondence

Also she did not contradict or correct my use of the term Bell Blazing Blizzards regarding the 2 geckos that I purchased and this term was used in the subject line of all of my e-mails to her and whenever I made reference to the 2 geckos

Sandy

Old 07-24-2007, 10:54 AM   #16
reptirus
I will also admit, allthough it does not say bell blazing blizzard in the add, it does say blizzard from the bell line, so I see where someone having their hopes up to find a bell blazing could have gotten confused. I dont see what the point of the whole bell line is? To state that these were produced by the bells is 1 thing, but bell line blizzards? makes it sound like bell albino blizzards....

Old 07-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #17
nydrgnldy
Now because I have known Sandy for so many years and her and I had emailed back and forth many times about these blizzards...I went to Exotic pets website and emailed them and asked specifically what type of blazzings they were...here is the entire email Mine and theirs in reply.

Hi,
I was on you website and I did notice that you do not have any blazing blizzards for sale at the moment but I would like to ask a few questions about them. First, when will you have them available and second what "brand" of blazing are they (bell or tremper).And then of course how much would a pair of them be including shipping to zip code 11426
Thank you so much for your time
Robin

They are Bell. Shipping is a flat rate of $38.50. Price is unknown until we have them available.

Thanks,

Exotic Pets Wholesale

P.O. Box 12676

Fort Pierce, FL 34979

(772)429-1125 Fax (772)460-9408

www.exoticpetswholesale.com

www.bestreptilesonline.com

www.bestreptilesupplies.com

Click the Link Below to Chat With us Live:
http://www.zazachat.com/livechat.asp...tom2=&custom3=

Old 07-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #18
reptirus
Honestly, this post belongs in the BOI. Please repost all the info in there for everyone to see. It obviously got off track of contacting the bells, and is now talking about a problem with a person or business or is questioning someone or their business. I realize you didnt mean for it to go that way, so please just go ahead and repost all the pertinent info in a new thread there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!