Bad Guy Nick Raph (AKA Nicholas Eugene Bitthel) AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:09 PM   #11
Robert Walker
We all can see "a refund" on May 22nd for $75. Is that the correct or complete refund?
Did Jeremy simply miss this on his PayPal statement?

Old 08-21-2017, 06:16 PM   #12
JColt
It is possible he didn't notice he got refund. I had a friend I reimbursed for rotors on my van through paypal. 2 months later he sheepishly asked if I had the money yet for rotors. I told him I sent it that evening you bought them through paypal. He checked and said, now I feel kinda stupid. I said there's no kinda about it. He then called me a filthy name. We're buddies :P

Old 08-21-2017, 11:01 PM   #13
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
We all can see "a refund" on May 22nd for $75. Is that the correct or complete refund?
Did Jeremy simply miss this on his PayPal statement?
Without more information from the OP, who seems reluctant to post any details, we will never know.

You may have encouraged him to post, but it is up to Jeremy to follow through and answer questions. As it stands, he doesn't look very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside Chameleons View Post
I've spent enough time on this B.S., my man.
Feel free to buy from him, if you'd like.
You obviously have everything all figured out. If you've wastes enough time on this BS as you put it, why did you even bother posting?

Old 08-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #14
tlmoon
I tend to disregard "drive by" BOI threads where the OP says something without any substantiation and then snarks when asked to post any further evidence. It doesn't incline me to ever want to do any business with that OP either, just saying.

Old 09-18-2017, 01:05 AM   #15
BrightsideHerpetoculture
Over and done with

Nick has contacted me recently and I have will be responding soon. What took place was a transaction for $150.00. I made payments using 2 seperate methods (my business why) and a shipping day was decided upon mutually. Then, poof...no response. Was I refunded the full $150.00- no. I received $75.00. Now, was that because Nick decided to refund it or because I disputed both $75.00 payments through Paypal?...I guess I'll never know. Either way, someone's personal issues have jack to do with my money. The lack of communication was the catalyst to the BOI and Facebook acknowledgement of his wrongdoing. I'm actually a very understanding person if given the opportunity-which I was NOT. I just think it's interesting that my man decided to reach out after I plastered his name all over the place. As for me and my reputation? My customer service track record speaks for itself.
-NO BOIs
-All 5 star reviews from customers on our business page
Why? Because when I encounter issues or make a mistake, I FIX IT. I don't turntail and hide. With that being said, I'll lay this issue to rest and everyone here can make your own decisions on whom to do business with. I have nothing to prove here...Good day!

Old 09-18-2017, 01:23 AM   #16
BrightsideHerpetoculture
Communication

The thread. As you can see, the price and shipping day were discussed. MIND YOU, this was back in May. Also, I am not receiving notifications when any of you people comment on this BOI, so don't attack my character for someone else's miscommunications and lack of integrity. I was merely looking out for the rest of the community. Shame on me, I guess.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raphmpls