Stopping in to say hi! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
LauraLaFrate
Talking Stopping in to say hi!

I am a new member to the site and I am still trying to get a hang of navigating through everything. Any advice about how to get a better grip on the ins and outs on the site would be much appreciated!

Old 03-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
AGoodwin
Hello and welcome to FC! I am sure you will get the hang of the navigation in no time.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
~Just Curious~
Welcome Laura!
I know I was totally lost when I first joined, but the folks here are pretty helpful and I became comfortable navigating within the first few days. I think it might just take some time and tinkering.
Personally I never go to the home page here, http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/ ,but always straight to the forums index, http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php Once there, everything's in neat sections, so it's just easier for me to follow. Perhaps it might help if you take things one section at a time? I usually don't look at any past the "General Interest Forums" myself, so I can just ignore anything below the first half of the page. I don't know whether that's just me or if it helps you any, but I'm sure you'll get familiar and find your own pattern soon enough. Just click around and see what you like using best. Good luck!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
michiganexotics
hi laura dont worried we all start that way just take it slow and easy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!