Bad Guy Steve Lieber/Vigo theveiledchameleon.com - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
kluas88
Usually when people write a review of something its for something negative that happened. So since I had a positive experience I am leaving positive feedback for the business. I didnt say that they were a great business but I do think that they have sold products to many more people than the ones on this BOI. So maybe the rest of this businesses customers did get there animals and were happy.

I will say though that it would help Steve if he came on here and explained what happend with his customers orders.

Also being a ebay seller and having used paypal countless times to purchase fish and reptiles I can say that you have a very good chance of getting your money back if something goes wrong especially if your buying from an internet business. This is because internet businesses have to have special accounts with paypal so that if there is an issue they cant take the money right away. Business have to abide by stricter rules with paypal. As far as individual personal accounts they can pretty much steal your money if your not careful.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #32
goReptiles
It is so sad, that it looks like they spend a good bit of time on their website making it presentable and trustworthy... I've been contemplating a purchase, but I'm glad I'm holding out due to my research phase.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #33
kluas88
I say if your considering purchasing from them use a credit card thru paypal thaat way they cant take your money.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #34
mpbm31
Steve Lieber "The Scammer"

I have a best friend that is a lawyer and he stated that you guys(collectively or individually) can take him to court with the forum documents and so on. I got lucky back years ago and purchased a male veiled(my first cham) from him and actually received it(even though it was a female). I also watched a guy start taking items off a table at the Repticon show and the seller flipped out and then the guy said "remember me I'm *** that you've ripped off $2000 in hybrids so I taking what's mine and this guy is my lawyer(pointing to the guy behind him with a file of documents) and if you even try anything I'll kick your a**. That was a show stopper! lol Needless to say the vendor let him take almost what he owed but it was a weird moment to be around but I think I would do the same if I ran into a vendor that owed me thousands. I hope you guys actually run into Steve and take everything from him that he owes you guys. People like that will never get anywhere in life. All I have to say is Karma is a b*tch!

Old 11-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #35
roglesby5
Steve "Scumbag" Vigo's Verified Home Address

Can anyone of help me verify the current address for Steve Vigo is 4562 NW 58th Court Tamarac, Florida 33319. IF you know of a different address post it here, or pm me asap. Thanks in advance. Randall

Old 12-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #36
dustinntech
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbm31 View Post
I have a best friend that is a lawyer and he stated that you guys(collectively or individually) can take him to court with the forum documents and so on. I got lucky back years ago and purchased a male veiled(my first cham) from him and actually received it(even though it was a female). I also watched a guy start taking items off a table at the Repticon show and the seller flipped out and then the guy said "remember me I'm *** that you've ripped off $2000 in hybrids so I taking what's mine and this guy is my lawyer(pointing to the guy behind him with a file of documents) and if you even try anything I'll kick your a**. That was a show stopper! lol Needless to say the vendor let him take almost what he owed but it was a weird moment to be around but I think I would do the same if I ran into a vendor that owed me thousands. I hope you guys actually run into Steve and take everything from him that he owes you guys. People like that will never get anywhere in life. All I have to say is Karma is a b*tch!
The fact that you got sold a female veiled instead of a male is an automatic red flag. Veiled Chameleons are hands down one of the easiest reptiles to sex.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!