Doug Kranich inquiry.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2004, 03:07 PM   #1
DavidBeard
Doug Kranich inquiry....

Doug has e-mailed me and he is interested in the 1.1 Anery Kenyan Sand Boas I have up for sale/trade. I was wondering if any of you have any feedback on him. Thanks!

Old 03-03-2004, 03:18 PM   #2
NewEnglandReptile
I have sold snakes to Doug and purchased snakes from him, and have been nothing but 100% satisfied in every transaction with him. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. He is truly one of the good guys in this business!!!

Kara Glasgow - NERD, Inc.

Old 03-03-2004, 03:33 PM   #3
DavidBeard
Thanks, Kara. I appreciate your input.

Old 03-03-2004, 05:53 PM   #4
VAReptileRescue
Doug's a Good Guy!!

I know Doug from when I was in NH. He's a straight-up guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to do any kind of business with him.

--Bonnie Keller
VA Reptile Rescue

Old 03-03-2004, 06:04 PM   #5
PAUL BOLLINGER
Thumbs up IF.....

It's Doug Kranich from Maine, He's a good guy. Deal with confidence!
Paul Bollinger
B.S.R.

Old 03-03-2004, 07:26 PM   #6
ChaosCat
I just received an okeetee corn from Doug in trade a few days ago. Not only was he a perfect okeetee, but a great eater, too!

He's a great person to deal with.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:29 PM   #7
Ronda
Doug is a great guy, and his animals are top notch. I traded with him a while back, and am very happy with the animals I received and the way in which he conducts business. You can't go wrong.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:47 PM   #8
DavidBeard
Thanks for all your replies...he sounds like a great guy from your input and from my e-mails with him. I feel pretty confident about doing business with him.

Old 03-04-2004, 08:04 AM   #9
travisc
To Whom It May Concern:

I have known and done business with Doug K for probably 6 or more years now. Not only does he have some AWESOME ANIMALS (ask him about his killer okeetees) but he is just a great all-around and genuine person to do business with. His animals are A-1 and his customer service is great as well. One of the best out there.

Travis Cossette
www.travsgeckos.com

Old 04-30-2004, 07:54 PM   #10
bcherps
I have done business with Doug since 1999. I consider him a friend and is one of those "sure bets". I have purchased many animals from Doug, and we did two breed loans. Doug is very caring of his animals and they are always pets and projects before they have a price tag. He has a firm grasp of genetics(which is becoming rare when I look at ads now). Doug lives in the cold and is competent in proper shipping when it is cold also. Do not ever be shy when proposing to buy from him!!

Benjamin Cole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!