For Sale High white juvenile female Leopard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Melissa owens
High white juvenile female Leopard

I just recently decided to sell off my personal Leopard collection and move on to other projects. This girl is a 2010 holdback. At 4 1/2in, a bit smaller than her clutchmates, she's nice, round and solid. She's a bit "blonde" in color because of the bleaching from the sun but her new growth is coming in pearl white. Guaranteed disease free and no visual signs of RNS. Never had an issue even with being outside in higher humidity. Clear eyes, clear nose, clear lungs.
She's got 2 tiny extra scutes in the front (see pics).
She's a very sweet tortoise and would make a beautiful addition to anyone's Leopard collection.
I'm asking $475 for her.
Local sales only. I will not ship her. Its too cold!
Email me at turtlelady80@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #2
Spritzer
Hi Melissa. Can you let us know if you guarantee that these are disease free and more specifically from visual signs of RNS. thx

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!