Good Guy Robert Bruce Eastern Indigos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2017, 05:40 AM   #1
DiabloSerpentino
Thumbs up Robert Bruce Eastern Indigos

It had been a LONG time since I'd kept any Eastern Indigos, and I've been itching to have some again for a long while. After years of procrastinating (and waiting in vain for babies to become available in my state), I finally broke down and purchased a pair of Eastern Indigos from outside of my area. Robert Bruce is a name I'd seen time and time again over many, many years, so it was with little surprise that he was "the man with the plan". He of course assisted with the permit application, and graciously kept and fed the snakes without complaint during that time. Learning that my local zoo's Eastern Indigos were produced by Mr. Bruce was comforting to know. My biggest regret is not having gone this route, sooner. I fully intend to do business with Mr. Bruce again.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
slaytaniconyx
Robert Bruce is Indeed an Excellent guy and Understandably one of the most revered snake Breeders.
It is always a pleasure speaking with him at Reptile Shows. I purchased my EIS from him over eight years ago. My Indigo is Huge now. Robert once told me "You should sell your 50 corns and get an Indigo." He was right. I look forward to speaking with him again.
-Good call on the note of praise-
Kind Regards,
Kurtis Weatherly
Lompoc, California 93436

Old 11-17-2017, 08:01 PM   #3
sbreeden
I agree! I purchased two 2015 indigos from him in Jan 2016 and they are amazing/healthy animals. He is always a pleasure to catch up with at the various SoCal reptile shows and his knowledge of eastern indigos is unparalleled.

Old 11-27-2017, 12:23 AM   #4
DiabloSerpentino
I should add... He is a little slow to communicate (especially by "today's" standards), but as with many things, "patience is a virtue" and "good things come to those who wait" (and a zillion other platitudes). He can sometimes take days or even weeks to respond to a message, but that might be a built-in impatient idiot filter. :0)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
drymarchon, indigo