Favorite Morph(s)? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #31
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
Fingers crossed, I'll be making an enchi pied this coming season! (hope I didn't just jinx myself).
Good luck! I'm trying to get my hands on some of that stuff.

That vanilla cream is screamin' too. (pun intended, if you've seen the Scream) I'm working on that one, but it won't be until 2012/2013. We may have to do some tradin' at some point. I'm imagining how good a vanilla cream pie(d) will look. Mm!

Old 08-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #32
piedplus
Favorites:

Pieds are my first love. Clown/Pied is a better Pied IMO. I also like King Clowns & Blue Eye Lucy's.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #33
UwabamiReptiles
Clowns, Caramels, Lessers, and Black Pastels. Its super hard to pick just one.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #34
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
here is my sable so you can see what they look like not the best pic but hey he moves a lot LOL got this lil sable from orlando
(thanks again orlando he is a sweetheart )
Awesome~ I'll have to get one of those some time. ^^
Love the thick black markings.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #35
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherynHiss Exotics View Post
I don`t think I can pick a favorite Morph. I can look at every one of my snakes and tell You why that particular snake is one of my Favorites...LOL. I love them all, especially my Normals & hets, who are all SO different looking. Right now I am "Looking" at Clowns simply because I don`t have that particular Morph yet.
Yeah,i've been doing a lot of looking too. Then i cry when i see the price of some of the stuff. XD
Although i know for sure i definitely want to work toward getting a bumble bee.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #36
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Single gene would be the GHI. Anything it touches is gold.
Double gene would be the enchi pied.
That sounds cool.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #37
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
My favorite morphs of the moment are hypo combos...I think they're amazing, ALL of them. I currently am planning on starting a True Ghost project fairly soon. It's always changing...though I tend to lean towards BEL complex morphs. Also up there in no particular order are Desert Ghosts, Ultramels, Burgundy, Super Ruppel/Stonewash pastel, and so on. Also can't argue with a smokin' yellow belly or pastel. These pics are my visual hypos to date.
Aw~ Those are cute. >w<

Old 08-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #38
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by piedplus View Post
Pieds are my first love. Clown/Pied is a better Pied IMO. I also like King Clowns & Blue Eye Lucy's.
I've noticed that a lot of the pieds have been working their way into my heart. XD They're just so neat,but paradox will always trump em.
I saw a picture of a paradox albino and it was freaking amazing. XD

Old 08-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #39
Necoco
Quote:
Originally Posted by UwabamiReptiles View Post
Clowns, Caramels, Lessers, and Black Pastels. Its super hard to pick just one.
:O I forgot about the Caramels!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!