update on my baby - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-28-2006, 07:48 AM   #1
MiaShadows
update on my baby

Just wanted to show off my fist baby again, she looks like the black is fading from her back and head, and some yellow is coming through on her head. Is this a sign of a certain morph? or just normal color changing? Her yellow is getting really bright!

She is so sweet, she just climbs right up on my hand!

There is just a slight kink in the very tip of her tail, I've read here that it is caused by temp fluxuations while incubating?? Is that right? will she grow out of it? I have to watch my temps better on the next batch.

Hope you like the pics! I know I love looking at pics on here :-)
~Mia

Old 04-28-2006, 10:29 AM   #2
USAGECKOS
She is looking good! She will probably be a High Yellow when fully gown. As for the tail kink, she probably won't grow out of it, but you never know!

Old 04-28-2006, 12:25 PM   #3
Rebel Dragons
She's a beautiful little gecko. That kink just adds character and charm!!!

Old 04-28-2006, 08:02 PM   #4
DeeSWR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
That kink just adds character and charm!!!
Agreed, one of our fellas has a little kink at his tailtip, and I love it! She's so pretty!

Old 05-04-2006, 08:58 AM   #5
MiaShadows
Just wanted to update AGAIN so I thought I would use the same update post :-P

The black is really faded now, and I dont see very many spots! Is this normal? do the spots come in later? or could mine just not have very many spots? Im emailing the breeder to see if they have genetics on the parents, not sure how good they keep track, but each geko did have a number, so I might get some info out of them. Who knows what recessives the parents could have though!

And I have two more eggs incubating!! YIPPIE!!!
~Mia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!