SOLD!! 75% Australian frilled dragon babies - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 09-09-2016, 10:53 PM   #11
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Johnson View Post
No problem. I saw you inquired on references so I'd thought I'd give my 2 cents.
I also very much appreciate and value your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Johnson View Post
Good luck in your search and hope you get what you are looking for.
Thank you, very very much. I hope that I eventually get what I am looking for LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfmoc View Post
Thanks Ryan, Sorry I wasn't able to reply to you sooner Matt I've been busy at work then after sitting in traffic in the L.A. Area.
Please do NOT be sorry. I completely understand. I just happen to be off all day today.

Quote:
I sold a pair to James Fisher a.k.a. Fisherprice1234 last year, check out his YouTube channel...his latest videos are of a pair I sold him.
Thank you, very much for Jame's contact information. I did send him a Youtube message. I am eagerly awaiting his response.

Quote:
I also sold some to Duron Calvin check out his Facebook page it's public, he has them under future projects I believe.
I will PM you the person, I am finding on Facebook. If, you do not mind. Since, the person I am finding, does not seem to have the page set to public. But, I am NOT into Facebook...like the rest of the world.

Quote:
Both James and Duron have great looking frillies!
I agree and am eagerly awaiting responses from both people.

Thank you !!

Old 09-12-2016, 08:59 PM   #12
fisherprice1234
I purchased two of his frilleds last year. They are 50/50 hybrids . I also breed new guinea frilleds. YouTube is James Fisher account with my frilled dragon activity. I had my hatchlings (new guinea) growing up in the same enclosure as Danny's dragons. Mine are a few months younger and the size comparison is amazing. One male is already 21 inches long and only 12 1/2 months old . Both his animals are stunning in color and size. I've been working with frilleds for over 8 years and will vouch for Danny's integrity and animal husbandry. I have also had a male aussie and by the looks of Danny's photo that is an aussie. As far as the female goes they have less color than males and quite often do look like new guinea , but the size of the female will be the difference .
Danny is trustworthy and I am 100 % satisfied with our transaction last September .
James Fisher

Old 09-12-2016, 09:05 PM   #13
fisherprice1234
I am also planning on obtaining some of his more recent productions.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:11 PM   #14
fisherprice1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpetology8 View Post
I also very much appreciate and value your opinion.

Thank you, very very much. I hope that I eventually get what I am looking for LOL.

Please do NOT be sorry. I completely understand. I just happen to be off all day today.

Thank you, very much for Jame's contact information. I did send him a Youtube message. I am eagerly awaiting his response.

I will PM you the person, I am finding on Facebook. If, you do not mind. Since, the person I am finding, does not seem to have the page set to public. But, I am NOT into Facebook...like the rest of the world.

I agree and am eagerly awaiting responses from both people.

Thank you !!
I also don't believe I received a notification on YouTube. But feel free to post and I'll do my best to answer!

Old 09-13-2016, 08:08 PM   #15
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherprice1234 View Post
I purchased two of his frilleds last year. They are 50/50 hybrids.
First of all, I want to thank you for responding and for that information.

Quote:
I also breed new guinea frilleds. YouTube is James Fisher account with my frilled dragon activity. I had my hatchlings (new guinea) growing up in the same enclosure as Danny's dragons.
I spent a lot of my lunch break watching your Youtube channel. I found it very interesting, to be quite honest.

Quote:
Mine are a few months younger and the size comparison is amazing. One male is already 21 inches long and only 12 1/2 months old.
Wow, the size difference sure is amazing.

Quote:
Both his animals are stunning in color and size.
That is great to "hear" and see.

Quote:
I've been working with frilleds for over 8 years and will vouch for Danny's integrity and animal husbandry.
That is all I needed to "hear". Well see...hopefully.... you get the idea.

Quote:
I have also had a male aussie and by the looks of Danny's photo that is an aussie.
I want to apologize to everyone involved, I did agree the male was pure or almost all pure Australian locality. It was the female that had me confused. I am VERY SORRY for the confusion.

Quote:
As far as the female goes they have less color than males and quite often do look like new guinea , but the size of the female will be the difference.
Thank you for that information. In that case, I most definitely want a male. At what age can they be sexed?

Quote:
Danny is trustworthy and I am 100 % satisfied with our transaction last September .
James Fisher
Again, I want to thank you for your time and attention on this matter. Plus, thank you, for that thoughtful post.

Quote:
I am also planning on obtaining some of his more recent productions.
Me too!!! !!! As long as, I can get a male.

Quote:
I also don't believe I received a notification on YouTube. But feel free to post and I'll do my best to answer!
I am sorry, I am not sure why. But, your Youtube video's are very interesting/entertaining.

Danny, at what age can they be sexed?

Thank you BOTH!!

Old 09-13-2016, 10:36 PM   #16
danfmoc
Hello, I'd rather sell them as unsexed so I don't upset anyone if I was wrong on the gender.
My last baby sold last night,but I do have some smaller ones... in 2 weeks they'll be ready.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
australian frilled dragon, frilled dragon, frilled lizard