Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:37 AM   #81
FunkyRes
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Don't say I knew something just because it fits your argument.
It doesn't just fit my arguments. It's there for everyone to see in your tirade about how the legal bills would end up getting the kid quite a few slaps from his parents.

Quote:
I discovered he was a child. I didn't know he was a child. I had no further interactions with him after learning that he was a child. I told the little lying scamming scumbag to piss off and we were done.

And yes, it was about the turtles at the time which I had lined up for a customer. I won them and I needed them to fill an order. It was also about being lied to. I was angry and I got a little angrier when I vented and a fellow poster sort of mocked me. Had she not, I may not have responded that way.

Action reaction.
You don't know that you were lied to.
It is quite possible they were stolen.
It was also an illegal business transaction if I'm not mistaken - I believe it is illegal to sell WC box turtles in Pennsylvania. It is both the buyers and sellers responsibility to verify the legality of the deal. That's why I can't send Cal Kings to Oregon or Colorado - I checked the laws and saw that they are not legal to keep in those states (without a hard to get permit).

If you had buyers lined up for a product you did not have in hand, that's a business risk you took. Take risks to flip what you don't have for a profit and sometimes you get burned.

Old 03-23-2008, 01:40 AM   #82
RJK890
Quote:
Originally Poste by Critical Bill:
Apparently it bothers you greatly that I will not engage you.
Not at all, I just wish you had taken that position before.
Quote:
It doesn't bother me that you brought this thread up to the top. You can do it everyday and it really wouldn't bother me.
I brought it up because you continued to try to draw me into a pissing match by making antagonistic post's towards me. It seemed like the proper place to address your unprovoked attacks of a fellow fauna member.
Quote:
Why would I lose control of myself? Because you agree with the original poster of this thread? Its your right to do as a member of fauna. Do I think what you're doing is right? No, because it was clearly not your intention to agree with the original poster, as pretty much anyone can plainly see.
I do agree with the original poster that you are rude, crude, vulgar, antagonistic, and abusive. I'm glad you agree that it is my right to agree with her. I thought you were going to sue me . I don't care if you think it was the right thing to do or not. You are obviously not a good judge of what is right and wrong.
Quote:
Its because your pissed at me and want to even the score. So what can I do? What you want me to do and lose control? Rant and rave? Whine like you? Cry like you? No, not my style, I don't complain, I do not whine.
Me pissed at you? You are the one who started this drama. I just figured this is the stage that it belongs on. What score is that? I don't care what you do. You can rant, rave, loose control(which is your normal behaviour) or you can just let it go. Now if you show your and attack me in other threads for no reason, I am going to copy, paste, and bump.
Quote:
Beat yourself up all you want. I cant stop you. But I can let you continue on until you run yourself out of reasons to explain what you're doing and why you're doing it and run your reputation straight into the ground. It seems I've already somewhat accomplished that before I even got here.
Yeah, too bad its your pet Bobby, and his pet David who keep bumping this thing up. Every time they post I get an email and of course reply to their post. I don't think this is going to hurt my reputation. At least not with anybody that I care what their opinion of me is.
Quote:
Do what you have to do Robby. If you post something I don't agree with tonight, tomorrow, next month.....I'll probably respond to you the same exact way that infuriated you enough to revive this 4 year old thread. If you need a four year old crutch to help you stand tall its ok with me.
I do not need this thread as a crutch. I just felt like if you were going to continue attacking me after I asked you to let it go, then this was the proper place for you to run your mouth. Besides, what would a guy that attacks and threatens a twelve year old girl for not shipping him some Illegal Box Turtles know about standing tall? Goodnight, and Happy Easter .

Old 03-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #83
KelliH
Quote:
You are quite the judge, do pray for us all Marcia.....
That right there was completely uncalled for Bobby, and that's exactly the kind of snide remark that is so NOT necessary on the BOI. I think that several of you guys need to stop acting like adolescent boys and instead act like grown ups. This whole thing is utterly ridiculous.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:21 AM   #84
cyberfrog
I'm with Kelli on this deal. This kind of stuff takes this whole BOI down a notch in respectability because even the so called "Good guys" make asses of themselves on a regular basis. Why in the hell would anyone want to buy from any of you the way you act towards each other?? If a potential customer of any of yours saw this and wondered what would happen if a problem arose with their purchase, would this guy bash me all over the internet?

Old 03-23-2008, 02:48 AM   #85
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Chuck, you have been hounding the guy and doesn't that qualify as your actions causing him to react by digging up these threads. You have mocked him far worse than what you've received.. I mean come on how many times have these threads been mentioned in Mike's thread. Not a surprise that someone went and bumped them. Hey you know ya piss a few folks off so have to expect that when they can they are going to fire a broadside your way. Fact of life, not everyone loves us or even likes us a little ..
I'm not complaining about this thread being bumped up. Its ok with me.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:00 AM   #86
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
It was also an illegal business transaction if I'm not mistaken - I believe it is illegal to sell WC box turtles in Pennsylvania.
So you don't know this is a fact? This is all based on what you believe to be accurate and true unless you are mistaken.

This is sort of like your asinine Easter post in which I had to correct you and tell you to kindly to STFU.

You don't much about anything, do you?

Old 03-23-2008, 03:17 AM   #87
FunkyRes
You did not correct my Easter post.
Everything I stated was true.
Easter is suppose to be at Passover (the whole symbolism of the sacrificial lamb, the breaking of the bread and the taking of the cup, etc.) yet much of the world has changed when Easter happens - exactly as I stated.

You get a rise out of stirring shit up - from reading your posts, that is quite evident.
Why you get a rise out of stirring shit up, I don't know - and I don't really care.
it is however a character flaw, and one I suggest you address. I suspect though that you do not care.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:24 AM   #88
FunkyRes
http://www.fish.state.pa.us/fishpub/summary/repamp.html

The following reptile and amphibian species have NO OPEN SEASON.
The DAILY LIMIT is 0 (zero) and POSSESSION LIMIT is 0 (zero).

Eastern Box Turtle

(for those unaware - three-toad is a subspecies of eastern)

Thus - they were illegal for her to possess and illegal for her to sell.
The transaction was not a legal transaction.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #89
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I just felt like if you were going to continue attacking me after I asked you to let it go
You don't have A.D.D, do you? I already stated that if I disagree with another of your posts I might respond in a similar manner as I have to you in the past. You can bump this thread up to the top in retaliation until your fingers bleed and it wont bother me at all. I really find it all rather funny and amusing. A little on the pathetic side also, considering your using it as a weapon against me, as though I will feel some pain of continuously seeing it and thus force some change upon me that would be to your liking.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:32 AM   #90
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
You get a rise out of stirring shit up - from reading your posts, that is quite evident.
Why you get a rise out of stirring shit up, I don't know - and I don't really care.
Don't you know that CHILDREN read these threads?

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!