SOLD!! 100% USCBB Intergrade Sailfin Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 03-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
cguarino30
100% USCBB Intergrade Sailfin Dragons

I had one last surprise clutch late last year, and so I have two extra babies for sale. These are the last babies I will have available until next year (they usually start hatching around July) so if you want them, act fast. These guys do not stay available for more than a couple of days. These are not the same "wild caught" or "farm bred" outdoor babies you see elsewhere. These are laid, hatched, and raised indoors in my reptile room and are 100% free of parasites, emaciation, or other issues you see in captured imports.

These are well-started juveniles, hatched out at the beginning of October. They are eating great on greens, dubia, and pelleted food. Healthy, active, and ready for their new homes. They were all bred, laid, and hatched right here in my reptile room from two purebred, LTC Intergrade parents. The Intergrade Sailfin Dragon (a naturally occurring and undescribed variety of Hydrosaurus) Is in my opinion the most attractive of all of the agamids.

I have included a picture of the sire (first picture) to show what these guys will likely end up looking like, though keep in mind at this size I can not guarantee sex. Their sire is 3 years old and approximately 40 inches in length. If you're looking for a truly impressive display animal, these guys will fit the bill. If you would like something that is intelligent and tame, then captive born hatchlings are your best bet.

Babies are $250 each. Shipping available through Shipyourreptiles.com, and local pickup/meet is also an option anywhere within a couple of hours drive from the Philadelphia area, including Oaks, Reading, or Hamburg shows. Please send any questions or comments to cguarino30@gmail.com as I do not check pms often. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!