Hey from Brooksville Florida. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Riddle352
Hey from Brooksville Florida.

Hey new friends.

We are out in the woods in Brooksville Florida.

We are the proud owners of several snakes... Love them!

We also have boxers, sphynx, spiders, ferrets, and fish.

Was bouncing around looking at some breeder sites online and found the Fauna Classified pages... so had to join! We have seen some BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING snakes on here!

We look forward to interacting with you all...

<3 Riddle352

Old 04-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Double B Reptiles
Welcome! We also have quite the zoo at our house. Snakes, guinea pigs (not feeders), Rats(feeders and non feeders), dogs, and a water dragon! I hope you find the rest of the community to be welcoming.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
LampropeltisCollector
Welcome!

I am in Spring Hill/Brooksville as well! I am a field herper and I keep many snakes, mostly hognose and Eastern Kingsnakes, but I have a pine snake, mud snake and mole kingsnake too! Contact me sometime if you want to get together or something!

-Jordan

Old 04-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
Riddle352
Thanks for the welcome!

And wow -- so close! We have been meaning to head out to the caves in Bville off 491 to see what we could find. I would not doubt if we have run into each other along the way... I work at a pet store in town.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #5
hsecrest01
Hello,
We also have a zoo. We have 3 dogs, and 8 snakes. 2 corn snakes, right now 2 Ball Pythons but soon adding to that number, 2 normal Brazilian Rainbow Boas, 2 100% het hypo Female Brazilian Rainbow boas and soon will be adding a male 100% het hypo to them aswell.
We have 4 Rats for Breeding for feeders. Love our collection.
Enjoy.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #6
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
Wow! Brooksville is just FULL of herpers I'm partial to corn snakes, but have had a variety of king and other rat snakes. I'm out in the middle of nowhere in Brooksville as well so the variety of herps I get to enjoy just out in the back yard is wonderful. I'm overly fond of the scrub lizards.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
Riddle352
Wow -- that is a lot of people just here in Brooksville. Yeah -- I am out in the middle of nowhere out here... there is a rattlesnake run through the lower back half of my property. You NEVER know what you will see out here.