REALLY?!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-21-2015, 04:38 PM   #21
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54bogger View Post
Bring it!! you wanna play, then lets play! No more discussion,just pics.
And that is supposed to hurt who, exactly?

Old 12-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #22
54bogger

Old 12-21-2015, 05:38 PM   #23
hhmoore
Posting your images in your own threads is fine....choosing to taunt people by posting them in unrelated threads is not.

As long as we're having fun with pictures, I'll post these...maybe they'll help somebody.
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2015, 05:56 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Bring it!!
I strongly suspect you are playing to another audience, not on Fauna, probably a venomous handler group. That in my opinion is why you sent the message about banning, you were positioning yourself to be a martyr for the cause.
Otherwise all this 'bring it' stuff is irrational.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:58 PM   #25
54bogger

Old 12-22-2015, 08:32 AM   #26
ElexisC
Well I shared this thread to show people what really happens at rattle snake round ups, but it's pretty much lost its educational value thanks to him freaking out about no one commenting on it and turning it into this. I shared it, people commented how disgusted they were, just because they didn't do it HERE doesn't mean it hasn't reached anyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 12-22-2015, 09:25 AM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
A lot of you talk BIG on the computer but I'll bet in person you would choose your words more wisely
No doubt that is true. Most rational people would probably back away from an angry, large, hairy person wielding a gaboon viper. (Or for that matter, an angry, small, clean shaven person wielding a gaboon viper)

Old 12-22-2015, 10:01 AM   #28
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Well I shared this thread to show people what really happens at rattle snake round ups, but it's pretty much lost its educational value thanks to him freaking out about no one commenting on it and turning it into this. I shared it, people commented how disgusted they were, just because they didn't do it HERE doesn't mean it hasn't reached anyone.
You can still share the picture.

FWIW I didn't make further comments as there was really nothing I could say that wouldn't get me banned.

Old 12-22-2015, 10:04 AM   #29
ElexisC
I shared it to share the video, the picture doesn't give the full account of how they held it down and ripper out its fangs with pliers and telling people it can't feel any of that. Now when they come to see they're going to see this guy going crazy over nothing because no one commented on this like they did his threads

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 12-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #30
54bogger

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!