Bad Guy Amanda & Mike Webb of The Pet Gecko - Page 43 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2014, 01:08 AM   #421
EddyBravo
Both of the Webb's are liars....

I dealt with these idiots back when they were in Texas and got screwed. I'd like to see Mikies medical records cause he keeps trotting out his cancer and heart problems like it is an excuse to rip people off. He got me but only for a little. He keeps moving and changing the name of his company for obvious reasons - he's a crook!

Old 10-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #422
scosta56
Any resolution to this yet ? Maybe a bump will help. Sorry op

Old 10-14-2014, 07:42 PM   #423
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosta56 View Post
Any resolution to this yet ? Maybe a bump will help. Sorry op
They have completely ignored the situation hoping it will go away. Unfortunately, they are still doing shows. From what I understand, Mike did a show but didn't have a banner or anything. Another breeder just recognized him.

Old 10-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #424
scosta56
Really ?!? That is terrible. I'm really sorry O.P. .

Old 10-25-2014, 11:43 PM   #425
catfish307
Appears that Mike will be vending 10/26 at the KCMO show per the shows Facebook page.

KC MO Reptile Show
8 hours ago
Ok, so the vendor list has filled out nicely for tomorrows show! Hope to see you all there. Lots of great stuff to see, Colubrid snakes of all sorts, boas, pythons, even some ball pythons (lol)....A few different types of chameleons, bearded dragons, feeder roaches, turtles and tortoises, tegus and monitors........live and frozen feeder rodents...Assorted geckos, from rare to common, dart frogs, tree frogs, axolotls.....Sand Boas....Used and new equipment, various supplies and of course, Eco Exotics with their herd of exotic mammals, all lovingly cb by them in Chicago....and brought here for you to love!
Hope to see you there!
Trinity Dragons and Roaches Great Selection of high end color forms of Bearded Dragons, Feeder Roaches.

Emerald Exotics rare and common geckos, leopard tortoises, veiled chameleons, dart frogs and ball pythons

Chameleon Cans – Axolotls, Chameleons (Oustalets and Desert Side Stripe)

Saurian Enterprises Dart Frogs, Tree Frogs, Leopard Geckos, various supplies such as tree fern products, Bromeliads, Fruit Flies, Isopods, Moss and More.

Josh McClusky Rodents, live and frozen, plus feeders and other

Jim Burns J&W Exotics Assorted captive and wild reptiles, Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Repashy Products

SnakessnLizzards Assorted Corns, Kings and Milks, Leopard Geckos and assorted supplies

KC Cresteds Crested Geckos

Mike Webb Assorted Colubrid Snakes, Geckos, turtles and tortoises, new and used equipment

Michael Hestand Sand Boas, various morphs.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #426
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish307 View Post
Appears that Mike will be vending 10/26 at the KCMO show per the shows Facebook page.

KC MO Reptile Show
8 hours ago
Ok, so the vendor list has filled out nicely for tomorrows show! Hope to see you all there. Lots of great stuff to see, Colubrid snakes of all sorts, boas, pythons, even some ball pythons (lol)....A few different types of chameleons, bearded dragons, feeder roaches, turtles and tortoises, tegus and monitors........live and frozen feeder rodents...Assorted geckos, from rare to common, dart frogs, tree frogs, axolotls.....Sand Boas....Used and new equipment, various supplies and of course, Eco Exotics with their herd of exotic mammals, all lovingly cb by them in Chicago....and brought here for you to love!
Hope to see you there!
Trinity Dragons and Roaches Great Selection of high end color forms of Bearded Dragons, Feeder Roaches.

Emerald Exotics rare and common geckos, leopard tortoises, veiled chameleons, dart frogs and ball pythons

Chameleon Cans – Axolotls, Chameleons (Oustalets and Desert Side Stripe)

Saurian Enterprises Dart Frogs, Tree Frogs, Leopard Geckos, various supplies such as tree fern products, Bromeliads, Fruit Flies, Isopods, Moss and More.

Josh McClusky Rodents, live and frozen, plus feeders and other

Jim Burns J&W Exotics Assorted captive and wild reptiles, Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Repashy Products

SnakessnLizzards Assorted Corns, Kings and Milks, Leopard Geckos and assorted supplies

KC Cresteds Crested Geckos

Mike Webb Assorted Colubrid Snakes, Geckos, turtles and tortoises, new and used equipment

Michael Hestand Sand Boas, various morphs.

That is just so wrong. People really need to bring this to the attention of show promoters and also the people going. Used equipment is just as scary as the animals.

Old 10-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #427
catfish307
Promoters don't care. They only care about making $$$ by selling the table to them.

Old 10-27-2014, 12:38 AM   #428
Tim Cole
Not true.

I am a show promoter and I wouldn't let them vend at my show.

But I know of some that probably would.

Old 10-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #429
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
Not true.

I am a show promoter and I wouldn't let them vend at my show.

But I know of some that probably would.

I agree. There are a lot that don't care at all, but there are some that do. We just need to make sure we're contacting them and making them aware of the situation. I personally would not go to a show if I knew they were vending.

Old 10-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #430
favrielle
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish307 View Post
Promoters don't care. They only care about making $$$ by selling the table to them.
This isn't universally true, but the fact remains, there are people willing to continue to do business with the Webbs, in spite of this and other negative incidents over the years. Some (like me) do it through ignorance, others are in outright denial. I've seen the denial first-hand, sadly.

My "local" show has taken a stand and will not have them, as I understand it. The ReptiCon (now ReptiDay) show in Hutchinson I'm not sure of, but if either or both of the Webbs are allowed to vend, I will refuse to attend. And I will tell everyone I know and refer them to this thread whenever possible. That's all any of us can do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!