Bad Guy Horrible experience with snakes at sunset - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
pandidannycn
Thumbs down Horrible experience with snakes at sunset

I just had a terrible experience with snake at sunset. I was buying a rhino iguana for my friend 's birthday gift and her birthday is Oct.26th. I purchased the iguana on Oct. 22nd(Wednesday) and I asked them if they can show me some individual pics that I can chose from and ship the iguana out on Oct.23rd(Thursday). However since I payed the money, they NEVER reply to ANY of my e-mails or messages till now and they dont even provide any phone numbers on their website and the reason is "Due to high call volume at our retail location, we prefer emails for questions. Please email questions to albinoturtles@comcast.net. Emailing us is a much faster, personalized experience. " e-mailing is this the much faster,personalized experience? WTF!? I have sent at least 12 messages and couple e-mails to them. Now, I am asking to cancel the order and return my money since the reptile seems will never arrive on time. It has been 3 days that they still have not reply to any of my e-mails. Just horrible!!!!!!! I extremely not recommend if you want any of your question to be answered.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:43 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Let me see if I have this correct.

First, you ordered on a automated system on Wednesday (didn't specify day or night) and expected to have your emailed questions answered instantaneously like a robot. You wanted them to take individual pictures and answer your questions and have them ship the very next day, Thursday.

You wanted the animal by Saturday.

You state you sent them 12 messages and a couple of emails in a day.

First of all, most don't ship reptiles the day before the weekend. So it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

Most ship Monday-Wednesday which is in my agreement to ship reptiles with FedEx.

Second, you ordered off a automated system then asked questions expecting someone to take pictures for you overnight at a retail store in order to send you a animal instantaneously.

You don't send money expecting a company to ship within a day without talking to someone first.

In conclusion, You ordered off a website, then sent 14 messages, demanded individual pictures and the reptile to have already been sent, and now canceled the order within 2 days of ordering.

Your a great customer.

I see a lot of problems with what you stated. Unfortunately, they are all on your end.

Your an impulsive buyer and all the problems stated here are yours.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:07 AM   #3
pandidannycn
@Dennis Hultman. First on their website, they state that they can ship monday--thursday. Secondly, I am angry not just because they cant send me pics. Actually I can understand that, I am angry because they NEVER reply to any of my e-mails and messages. They just ignore me for 3 days!!!! By the way, before I make the order, I did send them couple e-mails, they did not reply as well. And I dont know where you get the conclusion of all problems are on my end.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:17 AM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Even with that you then requested them to take individual pictures after you sent the funds. With your order needing to be delivered the next day to make it by the weekend or you would cancel, that is pretty demanding.

With this post going up this early on Saturday, at most you gave them two days after sending the money.

But in Reality, you really only gave this company 1 day to answer your email questions, take pictures and ship after you sent the money because they can't ship on Friday.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #5
pandidannycn
@Dennis Hultman lol.. where the answer of 1 day come from. I ordered on Wednesday, and till now, they didnt reply to any of my e-mail. Is this my fault?

Old 10-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Even with that you then requested them to take individual pictures after you sent the funds. With your order needing to be delivered the next day to make it by the weekend or you would cancel, that is pretty demanding.
Correction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
With your order needing to be shipped the next day to make it by the weekend or you would cancel, that is pretty demanding.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:25 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Could you post your emails please?

Quote:
@Dennis Hultman lol.. where the answer of 1 day come from.
For them to get the order to you on your time table they had 1 day, Thursday to do that.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #8
Lucille
I sent them a notification of this thread via the email form on their website. I also requested that they reply to me.
It will be interesting to see if and when they will reply, as a recent post on another one of the threads about them here makes a point of their good communication.. I'm also monitoring my spam folder (OP did you look through your spam folder?).

Old 10-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #9
pandidannycn
@Dennis Hultman Also, on thursday, I send an e-mail to them about if they cannot send pics to me, they can just pick one for me. The only request is I want them to ship on thursday. No answer of this either.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #10
pandidannycn
@Lucille I did check my spam folder. and no lie, the communication is horrible!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!