For Sale Phantom pack of crested! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
Crestedlovely
Phantom pack of crested!

This season I've had quite a few phantoms pop out. To help move them along, I'm offering a special of 3 juvie phantom crested geckos for $100 + shipping. I can also deliver to Hamburg, Tinley, and Repticon Baltimore shows. No individual pictures of the geckos available at this price, but this picture is of one of the geckos that will be in one of these packs. They are look very similar to this one. Yellow based and phantom pinned, they are from high end parents, so you never know what you may get.

This male is one of the males that these babies are out of.

This female is the mom of a couple of them.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!