*GGxCITRUS MALE BEARDIE*PROVEN* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
sd0719
*GGxCITRUS MALE BEARDIE*PROVEN*

His name is "BigBig".
He is about 2 years old, weighs 475 grams, and is about 16" with a 2-3" tail nip. Dad was a GGXCitrus, Mom was a Citrus.
He is a breeding freak. I am only letting him go because I have no space and too many dragons and I am not letting my whites or trans go so unfortunately for me but fortunately for someone else, he has to go.
He eats greens, crickets, superworms, and hornworms.
His favorite are the hornworms although he has been munching a lot on the superworms.
He is a proven male, he has bred to a few of my females. He would breed to a cricket if he could. I have to say, I have never seen a male like this. There is no playing around, as soon as I put a female in there, he grabs onto her. AMAZING!! Talk about a stud
**$150.00 + shipping**
If you are local, I will even throw in a 55 gallon tank with screen just because I have no space. I do have the tank up with my female dragon also so the tank may not be available depending on when you purchase him...just ask.
Thanks for looking!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread