Bad Guy wormman.com, Ken Chiarella, Craig, Racquel - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #11
casketmaker
I went to the BBB to fill out a complaint and after filing a complaint I found this information about the worm man.

According to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

Here is a link to the info.

http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/busine...2854#complaint

Old 06-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by casketmaker View Post
I placed an order on Sep 6 2008 and as of today June 20 2009 I have yet to receive them. They have not responded to my last 3 emails. It is time for a BBB complaint.
I placed an order with WormMan's Worm Farm on 11/9/08. Which was a Sunday. Website said orders would be processed and mailed Mon- Wed.Order was still in processing on 11/14/08. I inquired about my order and received response on 11/17/08. Stated in the process of changing ownership and trying their best to fill orders. I would have to wait until after Thanksgiving to have my order shipped. On 12/8/08 my order still showed processing.
Contacted BBB, Trenton NJ office 12/8/08.
BBB has not done a thing for me so far! I received email notification on 4/3/09 stating that the address listed for WormMan is no longer valid and mail has been delivered back to BBB as undeliverable. SO no further action can take place! Unless I have another address for them.
All this work for $31.81!

Old 06-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
casketmaker
They (Worm Man) kept telling me that they would ship when the weather warmed up and since the weather has warmed up they stopped replying to my inquiries. If you look on this BOI you will see that I inquired/complained on here about them a long time ago.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #14
casketmaker
I can't believe it but I just received my worms on Tuesday! I sent a very strongly worded letter (on 6/20/09)and pointed out that I had been a customer for 6 years and I expect a refund or I expect my order to be filled immediately. They repplied on 6/23/09 with this email;

Hi, Marc

I apologize that your wife's email was not repsonded to. We have a new customer service email address, and the emails are still being transferred over.
I'm sorry your order was never filled. We do have MEDIUM mealworms available now and will ship the order this week.

Thank you for your patience and once again, thank you for your order with us. I'm sorry this was not resolved sooner. We have been trying to update our site as well as take care of issues that were left unattended to.

Your Business Matters to Us!

Racquel

Wormman's Worm Farm

www.wormman.com

On Tuesday 6/30 I received my mealworms. The bad thing is that I also placed an order from LLLREPTILES for 1000 meal worms so now I have 2000 mealies and only 4 leo's. O'well atleast I received my worms. I guess I have plenty to start breeding now. I will set up 7 or 8 collonies and see where they go from there. Last time I did this I ended up breeding around 50,000 mealies a month. Guess I might have a few extras for sale in the future.

I will never order from them again and I highly suggest that everyone else does the same.

If you are sending them emails using an email address that they used to contact you with then you will probably not get a reply. It looks like they cloak their actual email address so try going to their site and place an inquiry into your order. That appears to be the only way to actually get in contact with them.

The email address that shows from them is wormmanworms@yahoo.com but I never get a reply from that address when I try and email them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!