Terry Heuring and John Manser - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2004, 09:33 AM   #1
PristinePythons
Thumbs up Terry Heuring and John Manser

I just wanted to Thank both these guys for a very smooth transaction! I'd reccomend them to anyone in the market for ball pythons. Both very nice guys that I can't say enough about! They get a thumbs up from me! I look forward to doing alot more business with them!

Sincerely,

John Light
Pristine Pythons

Old 07-26-2004, 02:10 PM   #2
James W. Arnold
Thumbs up

Terry Heuring, is a stand up, all around great guy. He also is the promoter of the Dixie reptile shows in Birmingham, AL. I would not hesitate to do business with him.

James W. Arnold

Old 07-26-2004, 09:16 PM   #3
bcfos
James I second that. Terry is one of the best out there and is really commited to providing quality animals and a quality show.

Old 07-27-2004, 11:15 AM   #4
AndrewF
Dealing with Terry in the past has been a pleasure. The animals were not only priced really low, but the quality and was great as well.

Andrew Fruck

Old 01-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #5
ASFReptiles
I have dealt with both Terry Heuring & John Manser and...

in every transaction all were very professional, quick and smooth. In each case both made quick payments on purchase and worried very little with no extra questions about animals. They both seem to be very knowledgeable about ball pythons and ask very little questions on after care.

Andre Wongsam
ASFReptiles

Old 01-06-2005, 11:32 PM   #6
oldherper
Thumbs up

Yep, Terry is one of the good guys. I've never bought animals from him that I can recall, but I have had tables at his shows a few times. He has always treated me very fairly and is very personable and knowledgeable. He is a pleasure to work with.

I don't know John, but if he's a friend of Terry's he must be an OK guy, too.

Old 01-07-2005, 12:11 AM   #7
BallPyFan
Oh Johm is a sneaky one, lemme tell ya! He sold me a reverse trio and man these things are eating me out of house and home! Have never turned down food...in fact they stare at me on feeding day, as they have already figured out what day it is! And they just won't quit growing! I'm gonna have to buy a new rack soon if they keep it up!

DON'T LET JOHN DO THIS TO YOU! Instead, since my house is already infected with these creatures, just send them to me. I will make the sacrifice.

Katrina Gunn

Old 07-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
DBM Reptiles
Just though I would add to this. I just received our Male Butter today and could not be more pleased. Terry was very lenient on us paying him and couldn't be happier. His packaging couldn't have been better. Also the Butter was AMAZING!!! Wouldn't hesitate in a minute to recommend Terry for anyone looking for quality Ball Pythons and smooth transactions! Thanks again Terry!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!