"GoodGuy" JasBallPythons - John Stranahan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
HerpTiles
Thumbs up "GoodGuy" JasBallPythons - John Stranahan

Just wanted to let everybody know about a good guy named John Stranahan, JasBall Pythons. I just met John last week and after talking to him a few times via MSN Messenger I mentioned to him I was short on rack space. So he offered to build me a rack. I figured yea ok, that would be nice but never thought he would really do it. To my surprise he built it the next day and DELIVERED it to my house the following day. On top of that he gave me a AWSOME price on it.

He is a great guy to deal with and a really nice person. Not to mention he has some great looking animals as well...

So here it is, another "Good Guy" to add to the list.. By the way here's his website if your interested in some great ball pythons..

http://www.jasballpythons.com

Old 04-27-2006, 11:20 AM   #2
daniel1983
I would definately sell to John without hesitation. I just sold a female ball python to John and the transaction and shipment went great. Great guy to deal with!

Old 12-05-2007, 10:42 AM   #3
rabernet
Wonderful animals!

I just received a beautiful mojave male from John yesterday. He was beautiful in the pictures that John shared with me, and even better in person! He came beautifully packaged with his feed/shed card and arrived warm and toasty, despite the temps dropping into the 30's overnight.

He's in great condition, alert, and all I could ever hope for in a mojave (insane flames and blushing on this boy).

I know John may be a little rough around the edges as a participant on forums, but as a seller, he represents his animals accurately, is willing to answer any and all questions, and is A-OK in my book (even if I do have to nudge him back in line from time to time in my role as an admin on another forum).

If you're looking for a nice animal, it would be worth your time to contact John to see if he has what you're looking for.

Thank you John!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #4
JudyC
I must concur with Rabernet. I had a flawless transaction with John and very promply received a beautiful, healthy snake. Nothing at all to complain about...but I got the distinct impression that if I DID complain about something, John would have jumped through hoops to make me happy.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:27 AM   #5
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC
I must concur with Rabernet. I had a flawless transaction with John and very promply received a beautiful, healthy snake. Nothing at all to complain about...but I got the distinct impression that if I DID complain about something, John would have jumped through hoops to make me happy.
I wouldn't buy anything from him. I think he knows how to behave when he stands to make money and what he should say or do to make things right if he stands to lose money. But other than that.....I'm under the distinct impression he couldn't care less about anyone or anything. He crapped on a lot of nice folks here for no reason, folks that were just doing a job, and only because he was repeatedly out of line.

I wouldn't line his pockets with a dime of my money.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I wouldn't buy anything from him. I think he knows how to behave when he stands to make money and what he should say or do to make things right if he stands to lose money. But other than that.....I'm under the distinct impression he couldn't care less about anyone or anything. He crapped on a lot of nice folks here for no reason, folks that were just doing a job, and only because he was repeatedly out of line.

While it is your right to spend your money where you like, you are way off base with the rest of your comments. I know John and he is a great guy, would give the shirt off of his back to help a friend. Produces beautiful animals and goes above and beyond in the care of his animals as well as having a high level of customer service.

Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 AM   #7
rabernet
Quote:

And that is certainly your right.

I simply shared my transaction experience which was a positive one and I'm happy with the animal that I received and the transaction a whole.

Old 12-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #8
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:

Good animals- Maybe
Good attitude- No
I would have to agree with you, Chuck.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:02 AM   #9
LadyOhh
I have recieved beautiful animals from John as well, and although he may come off as being a bit raw around the edges in the forums, that doesn't speak to his animals and his "off of the internet forums" character.

I agree with Sam. He is a nice guy, and he produces great animals. I would absolutely do business with him again.

Being a Jas Hole is not as bad as you may think....

Old 12-07-2007, 11:14 AM   #10
lillyorchid
I've never bought anything from John _yet_, but I know if I was in the market for a certain kind of snake and he had it.. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. He does have some awesome snakes even if he may come off a bit "loud" here and there on the internet. I know a bunch of us on here do come off as being "loud" from time to time. The time's I've talked to him he's been informative and nice. He's in my list of a handful of breeders that I'll be doing business with and or trust.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!