"GoodGuy" JasBallPythons - John Stranahan - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #61
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz
I have had my differences with him, but we worked it out and we are cool. I think when John called a turd a turd, he got it right.

Some people on here will take a jab at anyone, but when their eye gets blacked, they cry like a baby for the next 20 years.

If you got a beef with John, handle it in person but I think the chances of that aren't good.

Thanks,
Jody Barnes
And when he called someone a c***, he got it wrong.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #62
FL0OD
WOW

I just wanted to comment on John Stranahan and his animals. I heard about John through word of mouth. I was looking for some animals to add to my collection so I thought I would get in contact with him as he does not have a website at the time. I was looking for a female pastel and he just happened to have one. He sent me a couple of pics and it was pretty much a done deal after that. I picked up a female Pastel Possible Het for Hypo and a Het Hypo male. Both of these animals are incredible. The pastel is so brightly colored she almost looks like the colors were airbrushed on. She is a screamer. I got the het hypo male site unseen and he also has a incredible pattern and beautiful coloring. Both arrived packaged securely and warm despite the very cold weather. Both have great personalities and where easy to handle right out of the packaging. From beginning to end John was nothing but professional and super easy to deal with. I will DEFINITELY be back to buy from him again if I ever need anything. I HIGHLY recommend looking up John before you buy elsewhere. Thanks John / JASBALLS

Old 02-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL0OD
I just wanted to comment on John Stranahan and his animals. I heard about John through word of mouth. I was looking for some animals to add to my collection so I thought I would get in contact with him as he does not have a website at the time. I was looking for a female pastel and he just happened to have one. He sent me a couple of pics and it was pretty much a done deal after that. I picked up a female Pastel Possible Het for Hypo and a Het Hypo male. Both of these animals are incredible. The pastel is so brightly colored she almost looks like the colors were airbrushed on. She is a screamer. I got the het hypo male site unseen and he also has a incredible pattern and beautiful coloring. Both arrived packaged securely and warm despite the very cold weather. Both have great personalities and where easy to handle right out of the packaging. From beginning to end John was nothing but professional and super easy to deal with. I will DEFINITELY be back to buy from him again if I ever need anything. I HIGHLY recommend looking up John before you buy elsewhere. Thanks John / JASBALLS
Your full name is required on each post in this forum.

Thank you in advance.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #64
FL0OD
can you add that for me? i did not see where i could go back and add my full name. i apologize.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:44 PM   #65
Dennis Hultman
Just add it now and type it on each future post.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #66
FL0OD
Steve Ungeheier

Old 02-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #67
Corey Woods
I've known John for a long time and I'd have no problem buying any animals off him.

Corey

Old 02-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #68
Powderfinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Woods
I've known John for a long time and I'd have no problem buying any animals off him.

Corey

Old 02-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #69
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallGirl
Hey, Merry Christmas to all you Cunts out there!! a bunch of Dimwits!
And this....is what he thinks of you.

Outstanding! Keep lining his pockets with your hard earned money. Maybe he'll spend it on a testicle transplant.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #70
hhmoore
Must we be reminded of that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!