Repair of impacted scent gland - graphic - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #11
deborahbroadus
Awesome, I'm not a Vet or Vet-tech, but I love learning! It's more arsenal to add to one's store of knowledge about the snakes and possible complications and solutions.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 01-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #12
danthebugman
Awesome. Thanks for sharing that! I have a female Corn Snake that is currently having issues with her scent glands. Her's are expressible so far though. I'll keep this thread in mind should she have to have her's taken out.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #13
Jaleely
This was a good find. I just had to take my hognose snake to the vet today because he had swelling and had to have a scent gland expressed. I didn't even know this could HAPPEN lol
Do you know what the cause is?

Old 08-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #14
rcarichter
Extremely interesting! Thanks!

Noelle

Old 08-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #15
Helenthereef
Thanks for the posts, it's very interesting to see unusual conditions like this.

Would you mind posting details of anaesthesia? The vets where I am have no reptile experience, and it would be great to have on file in case of need....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!