He walked away with only minor injuries - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:32 PM   #1
SPJ
He walked away with only minor injuries

This is what happens when someone drives drunk and crosses the median into oncoming traffic at almost 60 mph. Not only was she driving drunk and got into an accident but she hit my brother head on while he was on patrol last weekend. He walked away with only minor injuries and is taking some time off to heal. The verdict is still out on the other driver who needed emergency surgery due to injuries from the accident. Thankfully these patrol cars can take an impact.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2006, 11:43 PM   #2
ladyserpent7
wow..im so sorry..thank god your brothers okay..people just dont realize how dangerous and stupid it is to drink and drive

Old 02-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #3
Junkyard
Steve that is something else. Good to here that your brother is okay, though surprising the drunk driver was injured, usually in drunk driving cases it is the other way arpund.

Old 02-09-2006, 09:07 PM   #4
Melle
Glad to hear your brother is ok. He is very lucky that is wasnt the other way around like it usually is! I wish him a speedy recovery.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:44 PM   #5
techgirl
steve i am so glad your brother is ok. i came incredibly close to losing my best friend of 16 years and her boyfriend 3 years ago when they were hit head on by a drunk in a souped up hiked up 4X4, my friend had a newcar that i can't remember for the life of me what it was. well it was destroyed and it took more than a year for both of them to recover. i was called at 3 am by a friend who was told by the dr on duty to get all family and friends to the hospital now. the driver never remembered the accident and walked away without a scratch. turned out to be his 5th dwi. god was definitely looking over brother and for that i am thankful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!