wtb breeder male corn morph - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 12-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
kheeti
wtb breeder male corn morph

Im looking for an adult male corn, either visual or proven het. Looking for something to pair with the following females i have
0.1 ultramel motley
0.1 hypo
0.1 stripe het amel, hypo, lavender motley

I would like at least one type of pattern morph in his mix. If you have say a visual motley het stripe, all the better. The three females listed may have more traits in them, but i still require a male to produce their visuals.
Male needs to be within 2 hours of ashland ky 41101 or closer. Its too cold for shipping and i cannot drive very far for pick up.
If you have a male but do not want to sell, i would be interested in making breeding arrangements for stud service.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
ophidile
Might want to check out this add over at the cornsnkes.com forums:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107126

Right off the bat I see

1.0 '06 Lavender Mot, het/homo Anery, hypo (Henry) - $130
1.0 '08 Lavender Stripe het hypo--picky eater (Ricky) - $150

And also other adds there too, lots of adults for sale.

Old 12-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
kheeti
that would be awesome but it is too cold where i am to ship snakes. thats why i need someone close. Thanks for hooking me up with a new site to check out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #4
ophidile
Oh right, sorry! DX
Hopefully you can find someone there with what you want

Old 12-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
inocntkitn187
I have the following males for sale:

Caramel Bloodred het Amel
Anery Bloodred
Bloodred ph pied-sided
Hypo het Caramel, Anery, Stripe

I can definitely meet you in Lousiville, KY or Cinnci. I can possibly meet you in Lexington (may need help paying for gas). Just shoot me an email if you're interested in individual pictures and prices.

Old 12-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
kheeti
those sound like some awsome corns, but i am trying (fingers crossed even) to find one male to cover all three. i also need this to be a good sized male. forgot to put in first post, these are some huge females. Not obese/overweight, just huge. probably at least as thick around as a 50 cent piece. So it would be in my favor to find a big male who can tackle these girls
My travel time may have just been restricted. My whole area is in a severe weather alert right now with heavy snow and ice. So distance i can go to meet may have just been shortened by the weather.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
inocntkitn187
Any of these I have for sale could easily handle all your girls as long as you space the breedings out by a few days. The Anery Bloodred is the biggest one. He's about the size of a half-dollar also. They are all adult, proven males.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:31 PM   #8
kheeti
well the weather proved out right for once. as of right now we have about 5-6 inches sitting outside. So im not gonna be going anywhere until it clears the roads, and thats if it stops snowing. its still going strong right now.
If the weather doesnt clear, i will have to stop my search for a male and pick it up after the new year when things are a bit more clear. I want a white christmas, but i also wanted to breed my corns :P
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #9
inocntkitn187
If you really like one of our males, you could put a deposit down to hold them until shipping conditions improve.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #10
kheeti
pm sent
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!