Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 95 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:35 PM   #941
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
well , I gave it a shot to, messaged that post of his, keep it up Michelle, my post will surely be deleted in 5-4-3-2 but if even of few of his supporters see it and read the BOI and see the truth, then at least some good may come out of it..

best of luck

This one? Thank you and yea I'll give it a few more min and it will be removed
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #942
Sugarhedgie
One more bashing fauna
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2017, 05:39 PM   #943
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Anonymous third-party quotes don't fly around here. If you're going to post someone else's words, you have to name them or face infraction points.

I'm sorry

Old 02-22-2017, 06:01 PM   #944
Sugarhedgie
All I have to say is WOW.....

Now what...,

I got a notification from PayPal.
Here it is.

Is this really their solution?

I haven't spoken to ty or the IRCF.
they may be feeling a little heat under their butts. But this is in NO Way a solution to this problem. I didn't cash their check and knowing that now they just send it to my PayPal???
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2017, 06:16 PM   #945
Donald C
Now that is just at the very least unethical. Trying to force a certain preferred settlement onto an unwilling party... I know that a judge won't look well on that.

Old 02-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #946
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
Now that is just at the very least unethical. Trying to force a certain preferred settlement onto an unwilling party... I know that a judge won't look well on that.

Agree
I didn't cash the 400 check they sent me and they now try and pull this. I'm sorry but I have felt bad for the IRCF getting dragged into this but basically ty acted as their agent by holding the raffle.
And as far as my research shows that is illegal.
The IRCF pulled the tickets
And basically told me tough luck this is between you (me ) and ty.

After this..,,,I don't feel bad anymore !!
NO I'm not gonna be forced to accept a rediculous settlement. This is not an acceptable settlement

Old 02-22-2017, 06:38 PM   #947
Sugarhedgie
I refunded their money. Right or wrong I don't know. I will be talking to an attorney about this tomorrow.

Old 02-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #948
Sugarhedgie
Here is my refund
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2017, 10:53 PM   #949
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I'm sorry
If you were sorry, you would not have done it after you had been warned about that rule before.

Old 02-22-2017, 11:30 PM   #950
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
In regard to the most vocal of those who had bad things to say about this site, you just have to consider the source. Mike Matson standing up in support of Ty Park is just comical.
Oh, doesn't that say it all! I didn't think to look at the names, glad you pointed that out. If that's the kind of people Ty counts as supporters and friends, that says a lot about Ty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu