Good Guy Sarah Goy AKA ShadowKorin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
Lunar Gecko
Sarah Goy AKA ShadowKorin

Sarah Goy (AKA ShadowKorin on many of the forums) is a pleasure to do business with. The animals I got from her are very healthy and alert. She did an excellent job with the packing and shipping as well. I’m very pleased with this seller and will do business with her again.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
paperdragon
I just a little gargoyle gecko from her and I agree, great packaging, beautiful gecko, and awesome person to do business with!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
gecko_foot
Sarah is a wonderful person who will go out of her way to make sure your reptiles arrive safely. All of mine were packaged well and settled in quickly. I would recommend her to anyone.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #4
gecko_foot
Talking

Ooops....I didn't realize you couldn't edit posts here...I was going to add more....Oh well, here it is:

I was extremely impressed with how quickly she answered my questions concerning shipping and how the reptiles were getting along. She kept me up to date and made the whole process easy. My animals were bright, alert, and healthy upon arrival. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
ameh78
rcvd a crested gecko from sarah. he is absolutely stellar! the packaging was fabulous and the service outstanding! thank you again!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
hiccups49
I don't typically write reviews for numerous reasons.

However, I received my very first gargoyle by mail this morning via Fed-Ex. I opened up my little guy and the first thing I noticed was he was in a big enough container to be able to move around but not be enough to be banged around while being shipped. Sarah was a genius! She put just enough paper towel in his container so that he could hide if need be. And he did. He was as jumpy as a scared gargoyle could or should of been. Yes, he is still adjusting to my/his new home but that isn't a shipping error. During my transaction with Sarah she was kind, offered advice to make me a successful gargoyle owner. I didn't get the hint that this transaction was once about $$$ to her. It was about finding the best home for her once pet. Would I buy from her again? Yes, yes I would and I will. I want to say thank you to Sarah and I applaud how she conducts herself. I am happy to say Quinn is doing well thus far. I will keep Sarah updated with his progress.. Thanks for caring Sarah, it really shines through your gecko's.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #7
hiccups49
My First Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiccups49 View Post
I don't typically write reviews for numerous reasons.

However, I received my very first gargoyle by mail this morning via Fed-Ex. I opened up my little guy and the first thing I noticed was he was in a big enough container to be able to move around but not big enough to be banged around while being shipped. Sarah was a genius! She put just enough paper towel in his container so that he could hide if need be. And he did. He was as jumpy as a scared gargoyle could or should of been. Yes, he is still adjusting to my/his new home but that isn't a shipping error. During my transaction with Sarah she was kind, offered advice to make me a successful gargoyle owner. I didn't get the hint that this transaction was once about $$$ to her. It was about finding the best home for her once pet. Would I buy from her again? Yes, yes I would and I will. I want to say thank you to Sarah and I applaud how she conducts herself. I am happy to say Quinn is doing well thus far. I will keep Sarah updated with his progress.. Thanks for caring Sarah, it really shines through your gecko's.
Had to make changes.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
Gargoyle Queen
I received a beautiful gargoyle from Sarah this morning. She had awesome communication, patience and flexibility, and the gecko came wonderfully packed, as described (if not better) and healthy. This was a pleasant transaction and I would buy from Sarah again. Thanks much!!

~Kylie

http://www.iherp.com/Gallery/94297/7...oTbCqxYJR1.jpg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!