Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:51 AM   #101
Dennis Hultman
*know

Old 07-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #102
Dennis Hultman
John , I would suggest you post the private message you sent me.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #103
DiamondsExotics
ok well maybe i should of came clean from the beginning.I know your gonna post this.Its my kingsnake account they have suspended it because i was posting ads for someone else i breed Blue American PitBull Terriers i have been doing this sence May 2005 She Has a male Blue and had him posted In the newspaper two years ago for stud fee i contacted her and i payed a 500.00 stud fee to breed with one of my females ever sence then i have been paying to stud her male to one of my females until my own male was old enough.when we 1st met she had a piebald with her and i asked if she was selling him she said no but she will have babies soon and i could buy one if i wanted to.so i started doin research on ball pythons over the internet on them and found bob clarks forum and learned alot about them :temps, cage size, feeding,they stop eating during winter humidity how big they get exc..when i bought the piebald off her i she asked where can she post them over the internet i said i didnt knwo so i asked on the bob clark forum where someone could post snakes for sale and i got alot of replies about fauna and kingsnake that you can post on them but will have to pay to post a classified.So i told her about it back in march she asked me to post a few ads for her in a month or so i.I told her it costs money she gave me the 25.00 to post for her so i did
in june she had more piebald babies she wanted a female puppy that i was selling for $2,000 which was pick of the litter she offered me a piebald and i would have to give her 1,500 on top of the puppy i agreed i do live in springfeild ma which is 30mins from cambridge i live on park street in springfield ma 01103

Old 07-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #104
kmurphy
Pretty fast

Really don't have much to say about your post John but if you can get from Springfield to Cambridge in 30 mins you're doing pretty good. More like an hour and half.

Old 07-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #105
DiamondsExotics
with very little to no traffic its takes about 30hr-45mins to get there. With traffic its about an hour to an hour and a half and also depends on how you drive as well speed limit on the high way is 55-65 mph i know alot of people on here or any where else doesnt follow the speed limit and go 10 mph or more then the limit

Old 07-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #106
DiamondsExotics
30mins -35mins

Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #107
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Really don't have much to say about your post John but if you can get from Springfield to Cambridge in 30 mins you're doing pretty good. More like an hour and half.
After reading through what amounted to a couple of long run on sentences I came to the same conclusion. I'd say the main Springfield exit on the Mass Pike is about 90-100 miles from Harvard Square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
30mins -35mins
Either you are ignorant or you are a liar. This would require average speeds of nearly 200 mph. I have driven the section up of the Pike to the I-84 (Hartford) exit dozens of times and it is always around an hour without traffic. Springfield is a substantial distance further.

Old 07-11-2007, 12:37 PM   #108
Suncoast Herpetological
John

You still have not explained how you are managing to both post from the same computer. You still have not explained how you both seem to use the same phone numbers. You still have not explained why she was listed as a contact person at YOUR number on your website.

I am sure there are other inconsistencies but I am not interested enough to go back through this thread and point them out.

In addition, you have posted a continuous string of lies in virtually every post to cover your tracks.

Sorry John. There is not a ladder long enough on the planet to climb out of this hole.

Occam's Razor states "All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one."

You and Pamela live together. She is a partner in your puppy mill. You decided to pick her up some quick positive feedback on her snake sales by posting a bogus good guy thread and making up a few sales to lend her a bit of legitimacy.

You are now backpeddling like a madman trying to cover this bald faced lie.

Occam would be proud.

Old 07-11-2007, 12:45 PM   #109
DiamondsExotics
i drive at 75mph and it has always tooken me 30-45mins to get to cambridge

Old 07-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #110
DiamondsExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
ok well maybe i should of came clean from the beginning.I know your gonna post this.Its my kingsnake account they have suspended it because i was posting ads for someone else i breed Blue American PitBull Terriers i have been doing this sence May 2005 She Has a male Blue and had him posted In the newspaper two years ago for stud fee i contacted her and i payed a 500.00 stud fee to breed with one of my females ever sence then i have been paying to stud her male to one of my females until my own male was old enough.when we 1st met she had a piebald with her and i asked if she was selling him she said no but she will have babies soon and i could buy one if i wanted to.so i started doin research on ball pythons over the internet on them and found bob clarks forum and learned alot about them :temps, cage size, feeding,they stop eating during winter humidity how big they get exc..when i bought the piebald off her i she asked where can she post them over the internet i said i didnt knwo so i asked on the bob clark forum where someone could post snakes for sale and i got alot of replies about fauna and kingsnake that you can post on them but will have to pay to post a classified.So i told her about it back in march she asked me to post a few ads for her in a month or so i.I told her it costs money she gave me the 25.00 to post for her so i did
in june she had more piebald babies she wanted a female puppy that i was selling for $2,000 which was pick of the litter she offered me a piebald and i would have to give her 1,500 on top of the puppy i agreed i do live in springfeild ma which is 30mins from cambridge i live on park street in springfield ma 01103
All The questions You Just asked Here are your answers please read and read well before typing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!