Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #81
SKYMOUNTAIN
Wayne,

The package sent UPS was our first snake order via UPS. I had bought two baby corns from BHB and they were delivered FedEX. No we weren't expecting any problems at all.

We have two corns, and five ball pythons that we had before this shipment with the missing albino. They aside from the corns as mentioned were all bought locally.

We are a bit new, aside from the two deliveries, (corns) and the snakes being discussed in this thread.

I hope that answers about how long and shipping? I am trying to keep up with all the posts so please bear with me if they aren't answered in order.

Thank you,

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #82
SKYMOUNTAIN
We are not at all trying to start a who's right war here. We started this thread as asked by a person on CRIS who holds this site in high regards. I don't want people to argue or throw accusations. My husband and I have only stated the facts as they are. Blaze asked us if we had the driver document, we had so we gave this as part of the facts to you folks and Blaze. We have used the forum as it is meant to be used. I have not had any issues with anything people have posted and I stated before. We understand the posts will be good, bad, neutral. This is the point of this forum as I understand it.

People who will be gearing up for this breeding season will understand our situation/statement that we are now dead in the water for breeding our HET albino as we have no albino to breed her with.

Please let us know if there is a post on this thread we didn't answer or if there is something we can further add or clarify.

Thank you,

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-23-2009, 08:23 PM   #83
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
We are not at all trying to start a who's right war here.
And that is just great because its pretty hard to tell who is telling the truth in this particular instance.

On a side note I did decide to take a peek at your myspace page and read your latest blog entry. And so now having done that I have a question or two for you.

You are housing these snakes in a temporary enclosure in your bedroom why?

Why only now after receiving them did you plan on building them permanent enclosures?

Was the albino male you had plans on breeding this year (without even properly quarantining him) destined to be housed in a temporary enclosure with the other 5 snakes you did receive, in your bedroom?

I don't think it was right that you didn't get what you ordered and paid for (if that turns out to be the fact), but at the same time I don't think you were fully prepared to care for these animals adequately or to even consider breeding with the setup and situation you've described in your blog.

If I have this all wrong then please provide photos on your temporary enclosures currently housing your snakes. And please provide photos of your quarantine room since your intention was clearly to breed that male.

Outside of the issue here of who is right and who is wrong there seems to me to be an issue of inadequate housing/care and planning.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #84
critical bill
Just in case it accidentally gets deleted.....

--------------------------------------------

August 21, 2009 - Friday

been awhile since I blogged...here goes...
Current mood: artistic
Category: Writing and Poetry
Kelly and I started buying ball pythons with the hopes of breeding them.

We found and bout six snakes and when they were delivered there were only five very skinny underfed snake. The breeder albino colored male was not in the package....

We spent 1225.00 to get totally screwed over. The guy wont even replace missing snake nor give a refund of it's value of 525.00.

We learned a very expensive lesson and will NEVER but any snake from anyone who doesn't ship FedEx...

Dallas has gone to Oregon to his mommy, we hope and pray they do well together. My grandson has been my life's breath since the moment he was born and I will miss seeing him terribly. I wish Oregon was across the street!

Tash looked great and I have true hopes she is getting the help she needs to move on into adulthood. She is ever beautiful in my eyes and fills my heart as a daughter. I am blessed to have adopted her and to have been her mother.

I worry about her dad Beau, he didn't look well and I know he has health issues. I pray for him every night and hope for the best for him also. All in all he is a good person.

Mom Jean is still such a loving person. She has been through so much with all her kids and is still an outstanding mother and grandmother.

My kids are off to their mother's for the weekend, miss em while they are gone but on the other hand Kel and I haven't been alone in ages! LOL

Planned a night of building five new enclosures for the new snakes to get them out of their temp enclosures, I really enjoy seeing them all active at night. But when one of them makes a poop...OMG! the ONLY down fall of them being in our room that I can see...

Dallas sure loves them and I am sure he will be missing them, little Andy our very first Ball python who is just a baby still was Dallas' favorite and he always said, "nake! Andy, NAKE!"

Haven't blogged in ages, feels good to write a few lines down. Hope my entire family near and far are all well and happy, love to you all... My ex-brother in law is moving away to start a new life, we miss you terribly to Andy you are a sweet loving person and were an asset to our family, you will always be our brother no matter where you are, hope we didn't bore you with our snakes too much!

PS....I am totally addicted to Farm Town

Old 08-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #85
lanceheads
[quote=critical bill;760317]And that is just great because its pretty hard to tell who is telling the truth in this particular instance.

On a side note I did decide to take a peek at your myspace page and read your latest blog entry. And so now having done that I have a question or two for you.

You are housing these snakes in a temporary enclosure in your bedroom why?

Why only now after receiving them did you plan on building them permanent enclosures?

Was the albino male you had plans on breeding this year (without even properly quarantining him) destined to be housed in a temporary enclosure with the other 5 snakes you did receive, in your bedroom?

I don't think it was right that you didn't get what you ordered and paid for (if that turns out to be the fact), but at the same time I don't think you were fully prepared to care for these animals adequately or to even consider breeding with the setup and situation you've described in your blog.

If I have this all wrong then please provide photos on your temporary enclosures currently housing your snakes. And please provide photos of your quarantine room since your intention was clearly to breed that male.

Outside of the issue here of who is right and who is wrong there seems to me to be an issue of inadequate housing/care and planning.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with this part.
Good planning and quarantine goes hand in hand with good breeding results.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #86
SKYMOUNTAIN
Thanks for writing,

My husband builds beautiful enclosures, the albino was to be bred to a female we bought in the package. The 41 QT. iris type tubs are the temp enclosures I mentioned. We have purchased 10-40 gallon aquariums and Kelly then lays them on their sides and adds a plexiglass "door" and ventilation. Each of our snakes gets a new enclosure. Kelly has designed and will build a tall "baby rack". as needed if that time comes.

From a seller we got an idea for "hides and water dishes" these are large dog bowls that we enlarge the side holes and the snakes lay coiled underneath them. Heat and ETC are all intack.
I do have on visionarium that has a young ball python in it.
The large females will be housed in the stacking iris tub units custom built by my husband. the snakes were prepared for with housing/food/heat/care when received. We meant "new enclosures" as above.Not meaning at all they were in something ill prepared.

Thank you,

Anna

Old 08-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #87
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
Thanks for writing,

My husband builds beautiful enclosures, the albino was to be bred to a female we bought in the package. The 41 QT. iris type tubs are the temp enclosures I mentioned. We have purchased 10-40 gallon aquariums and Kelly then lays them on their sides and adds a plexiglass "door" and ventilation. Each of our snakes gets a new enclosure. Kelly has designed and will build a tall "baby rack". as needed if that time comes.

From a seller we got an idea for "hides and water dishes" these are large dog bowls that we enlarge the side holes and the snakes lay coiled underneath them. Heat and ETC are all intack.
I do have on visionarium that has a young ball python in it.
The large females will be housed in the stacking iris tub units custom built by my husband. the snakes were prepared for with housing/food/heat/care when received. We meant "new enclosures" as above.Not meaning at all they were in something ill prepared.

Thank you,

Anna
I'm sure Kelly is a wonderful carpenter and you are his lady.......(cripes, isn't that song?) But enough.....

From what I've gathered you are NOT prepared. You are not quarantining new arrivals as far as I can tell, and you are planning for things that should be established and available prior to any purchase.

Again this is not to say you don't deserve what you paid for but I just don't see you as totally prepared and in a position to be breeding.

If you have photos (pride photos) of your setups, quarantine room and breeding room, please provide them.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #88
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I'm sure Kelly is a wonderful carpenter and you are his lady.......(cripes, isn't that song?) But enough.....

From what I've gathered you are NOT prepared. You are not quarantining new arrivals as far as I can tell, and you are planning for things that should be established and available prior to any purchase.

Again this is not to say you don't deserve what you paid for but I just don't see you as totally prepared and in a position to be breeding.

If you have photos (pride photos) of your setups, quarantine room and breeding room, please provide them.
I have to agree with Chuck on this. From your very first post your entire season was "dead in the water" because you didn't recieve the male. It does not appear a whole lot of thought was put into the needs of the ball pythons. This does not excuse the fact that someone was shorted on their order. Hope this all works out for you..

Old 08-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #89
hoosier645
blaze,

did you take all the pictures that are in your photobucket account? there are a few in there not taken with the kodak camera:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...ayaCarpet2.jpg
# Camera Make = OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO.,LTD
# Camera Model = E-20,E-20N,E-20P
# Picture Orientation = normal (1)
# Last Modified Date/Time = 2007:02:20 11:31:54
# Original Date/Time = 2007:02:19 15:40:43

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...lbinoburm4.jpg
# Last Modified Date/Time = 2007:02:20 11:15:17
# Original Date/Time = 2007:02:20 11:02:07

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...upertiger3.jpg
# Last Modified Date/Time = 2007:02:20 11:28:41
# Original Date/Time = 2007:02:19 15:42:46

thanks in advance,

Bill

Old 08-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #90
Bill
Relax

Chuck,
Why not give her a break, IF she just lost out on the Albino and was screwed over by Blaze, the last thing she needs is you coming down on her about her set-ups. I may be missing where this is relavant to whether Blaze sent the Albino or not.

Bill Black

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons