Good Guy Gecko Babies - Jessica Smith - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Kitishane
Gecko Babies - Jessica Smith

I just received my "50% het Purple Line Extreme Red Albino Male" from Gecko Babies, and I could not be happier. He was expertly packed, arrived in lovely condition, and is just the sweetest thing. He never once showed any signs that he was stressed; no flattening out, no huffing & puffing, nothing! Straight out of the box he was inquisitive, friendly, and active. Pretty good for an animal that had just made a trip from VA to CA.

As for Jessica, well, she was plain fabulous to work with! She responded to all of my questions within hours of me sending them, and she took the time to discuss so many aspects of hognose husbandry with me. Not only did she sell me a superb animal, but she really made me feel at ease with taking on a new species. I know that if I ever have any questions, she will be there to answer them, which is reassuring.

I was able to get some pictures of the unboxing, but they are pretty bad.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
ReptileJay
My Male Anaconda 100% Het. Albino just arrived today from Jessica and Brandon. Packaging was superb, and the snake was absolutely perfect. I could not be happier with this little guy...

They went out of their way to ensure that he was feeding well on unscented pinkies prior to shipping, despite the stubbornness of this little guy. Communication was outstanding throughout the transaction from start to finish.

This is only my second transaction with Brandon and Jessica, but based on how smoothly both have gone, I am certain that there will be future transactions down the road.

Thanks guys!

Old 09-28-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
albyalby1
Unfortunately i have not dealt with them. But i hear nothing but good things about them and as there hog collection grows i am sure ill be getting something from them. Best of luck with the new hog

Old 05-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #4
Dragontown
I ordered a white out African Fat Tail from Gecko Babies after searching online. Their communication was tremendous and the selection of available animals was superb. Jessica provided a hatch date, accurate weight and youtube videos of the parents along with lineage. I received a beautiful animal that has obviously been well-cared for.... it was well-packaged, shipped promptly upon payment and looks better in person than it did on their website (which is also well-built and features lots of info and great multiple photos of all available animals).

I HIGHLY recommend them and will be looking to aquire more from them in the future!

Old 10-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
exotic_lvt
Perfect transaction from start to finish!

I just received a beautiful little anaconda het albino western hognose from Jessica at Gecko Babies. This transaction was by far the best I've had in the hobby from start to finish!

First - the communication. It's flawless. Jessica is prompt, courteous and friendly in all of her communication. She does not hesitate to answer any question, and willingly provides any and all information asked for. Prior to my animal being shipped I knew what kind of set up she was used to, her feeding schedule and preferred prey items, lineage, etc.

Second - the quality of the animal. Outstanding. I saw several pictures prior to purchase, all of which were fantastic - clear and detailed. In person, she's even better than those pictures! It's obvious she was very well cared for.

Third - overall service. Again, outstanding. Jessica was willing to work a payment plan on an already reasonably priced animal, shipped promptly, and included the snake's feeding card which also had lineage and hatch date along with a detailed invoice. Packing was great! She was very snug in a styro lined box and shipped Priority Overnight for her safety.

The health and well-being of the animal was never in question - Jessica insisted on having multiple successful feedings before shipping - something else that made me extremely comfortable.

I would HIGHLY recommend Jessica and Gecko Babies to anyone! I look forward to doing business with her again in the future!

Old 10-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #6
Duae Cat
I received two outstanding hognose from Jessica. Communications were fantastic, they came packaged perfectly with feed-records, and settled in right away and have been super-healthy and eating like pigs here.

Here's the albino girl. Her pattern is outstanding, just like the pictures give on the site. I was warned she would arrive in-shed and she did just fine with it.

I would recommend Gecko Babies to anyone and agree with everyone here that it was a great experience all around.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:25 AM   #7
geckobabies
Thank you so much to everyone that took the time to contribute here about their experience with us. We go to great lengths to try and provide the best customer service possible and truly appreciate each and every one of our customers/friends. I am thrilled everyone is enjoying their animals and I am always here to help with any questions you might have. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Old 10-31-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
billybobdole
I couldn't be happier - I just received two squirming hogs; happy, safe, & sound! Shipping was very smooth, and GREAT communication to make a small shipping window per the approaching cold season. I would definitely do business with again, and surely recommend geckobabies to anyone who wants a great transaction experience top to bottom! Superb critters and service Thanks very much again!

Old 11-03-2013, 04:01 AM   #9
geckobabies
Thank you very much David I am glad you are happy with your new babies and you were awesome to work with as well I really appreciate you taking the time to come here and join and leave us a review

Old 11-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #10
kkiggins
Jessica is the Princess of the Fat-tails, and is as good as it gets in the hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!