Inquiry Tropoddity - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:51 AM   #1
Rud3Bwoy
Question Tropoddity

i notice they sell crickets for 25 shipped which is a few bucks cheaper than flukers,has anyone ordered from them as i might start to order from them soon.

Old 12-08-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rud3Bwoy View Post
i notice they sell crickets for 25 shipped which is a few bucks cheaper than flukers,has anyone ordered from them as i might start to order from them soon.
Are you going to sell them to someone else before they're shipped?

Old 12-08-2011, 02:41 AM   #3
Rud3Bwoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Are you going to sell them to someone else before they're shipped?
no need to troll the topic keep it on topic thanks.that has nothing to do about what i asked

Old 12-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
HerpVenue
Well he just got started selling crickets this December, and he says he has had over 1000 orders already.

So if you figure about 2-3 % of people will leave feedback, that would be about 20-30 people who should be coming here soon.

Old 12-24-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
HerpVenue
**Edit ** that would be about 20-30 people who should be coming here to report their experience soon.

Old 12-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
Malestrom
they advertise on my site and run some pretty good offers, one of my admins ordered crickets from them and sais it was a good shipment. I personally havent ordered any yet. I always place at least 2 orders from anyone advertising on my site so I can add them to the vendors who go the distance or buyer beware pages. so far only 1 on the buyer beware and thats West Coast Roaches. I ordered several times no problems, then i placed an order for 2 thousand medium and large dubias and recieved 1/2 while they basically fell off the map

Old 12-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #7
Malestrom
sorry, my site on fb is http://www.facebook.com/MalesReptileRescue its an open group and the buyer beware and vendors who go the distance are invite pages andso is my auctions and sales page.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
HerpVenue

That is odd. I am still here.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #9
HerpVenue
The picture below was posted in a forum on facebook on Dec 23 2011.

I have like 24 sales and currently have more feedback than he does. Where are all the feedback for his 1000 orders.

The picture below is Alek giving me the definition to Feret and ferreting. Then he says he was me on tegu talk. Keep track of the order it was in. Because he will probably come on and claim that he compared himself to me BEFORE he knew what it meant. Also you can see he says Bobby through (threw) in free animals for him on his order.

again you will see Alek claim that bobby (Varnyard) threw in some free animals because he did such a good job on tegutalk

Now lets see this expert who gave tons of advice. Lets see what it is that he got free animals for

I wish I can get free animals for my 25 posts.

I wonder what bobby (Varnyard) has to say about this

Old 03-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #10
HerpVenue
well as you can see in the pictures above. He claimed he will recieve FREE animals.

Here he is just minutes ago saying that he never claimed the items would be free.

will the lying ever stop?