Selling/Trading Argentine B&W Tegu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 07-16-2018, 08:13 AM   #1
Venator_X21J
Selling/Trading Argentine B&W Tegu

I’ve got an absolute sweetheart of a tegu that I’m looking to rehome that was sold to me a few months ago at a reptile show as a ~yearling female. As mentioned she’s perfectly sweet and even takes well to hand feeding, though she’s a bit squirmy in regards to handling. She’s pushing around 30” long from snout to tail-tip as of this post.

She’s currently feeding on ground turkey, chicken gizzards, eggs, and the occasional thawed mouse. Unfortunately, she doesn’t seem to keep on fruits/veggies (she’s taken small amounts of banana and pineapple) and she almost seems too good for any kind of insect snacks

I’m asking for $200 for her, though I’m more than willing to negotiate the price if need be. I’m also considering trades, though that’s less of a priority. The one thing I can’t stress enough though is that I’d greatly prefer a local pickup arrangement, as I’ve never shipped an animal before and it’s getting quite hot where I live (90+ degrees Fahrenheit daily). That being said though, I won’t completely rule out shipping her...

For those interested in picking her up locally, I’m located in the Columbus, GA/Fort Benning area. PM me if interested and we can arrange a public meetup

Here’s a couple pics that I took of her last night for those that are interested.

https://imgur.com/a/BueGLbF

Thanks all
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2019, 09:24 PM   #2
Whurley4145
Bw Tegu

If you still have her I would like to have her. I'm looking for a new baby as mine passed about a month ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!