Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 171 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #1701
Black Adder
post #1696 really says all we need to know about Parks

Yet again somebody had the gall to stand up to him and state what we all know and Parks instant reaction...to block him
Way to go parks, it sure is nice to just live in your own little dictator controlled artificial reality world......

Old 05-18-2017, 01:42 PM   #1702
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
so he is trying everything he can think of to get a slip by the OP as well as attempting to muddy the waters as much as possible to try any get some level of reasonable doubt.

Ed
SLIP ?? How Michelle possibly slip ?

> Ty Parks PROMISED a prize to the winners ;

> Michelle was one of the winners ;

> Ty Parks refused to give Michelle her prize .

Can't get much easier than this, can it ? This is so cut an dry .... it has to be the clearest case that has ever appeared on Fauna.

Only one who slipped was Ty Parks .

I'm hoping that there will be a judge that is so pissed that someone as brazen as Parks is wasting court time that he will make a big example of him and his 'I'm Ty Parks, I'll do whatever I want' attitude .

Old 05-18-2017, 01:50 PM   #1703
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
How Michelle possibly slip ?
Lawyers advise their clients to be quiet for a reason. Whether it be impatience and upset, illness, a person can always make a slip, and you had better believe that skilled lawyers can goad a party into making one.
I think that Ming has been tasked with prodding Michelle, and I believe she is not going to play his game constantly and fetch just because he throws a ball.

It is clear to me also that Michelle deserves her prize.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:02 PM   #1704
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It is clear to me also that Michelle deserves her prize.
It's clear to everyone except Park's cronies.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:07 PM   #1705
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
It's clear to everyone except Park's cronies.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:21 PM   #1706
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Just to clarify for everyone the upcoming court date is only my motion to dismiss his defamation case he has filed (imo it is similiar to the anti slap in Fl)
Which is why he is desperate for you give Ty something to substantiate his defamation case. If you avoid any slips that support that agenda then it makes Ty's defamation case that much weaker.

some comments

Ed

Old 05-18-2017, 05:43 PM   #1707
Sugarhedgie
Libel and defamation
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2017, 05:46 PM   #1708
Sugarhedgie
Proving it.
And FYI he told me to post it on fb and told me to sue him
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2017, 06:45 PM   #1709
Andy_G
Has your council advised you against posting at all, Michelle? Although I clearly side with you on this issue, is it wise to be posting all of this and continuing to reply/add to this thread while the defamation case is still underway? Purely curious and by no means trying to quiet you, just be careful what you post so that nothing can be twisted is all.

Old 05-18-2017, 06:54 PM   #1710
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_G View Post
Has your council advised you against posting at all, Michelle? Although I clearly side with you on this issue, is it wise to be posting all of this and continuing to reply/add to this thread while the defamation case is still underway? Purely curious and by no means trying to quiet you, just be careful what you post so that nothing can be twisted is all.
I am being careful when posting.
But thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu