Chantilly,VA March 23-25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
Southerncat
Chantilly,VA March 23-25

Repticon, is proud to announce our partnership with Super Pet Expo, producers of the largest pet shows on the East Coast, to bring you the Virginia Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo.

This unique three day expo will be a "show within a show", sharing space with the Super Pet Expo in the Dulles Expo Center. With the purchase of one show ticket, guests will be able to experience the Super Pet Expo and the Reptile and Exotic Animal Expo.

Shop from of reptiles, reptile products and other exotics at wholesale prices, or enjoy Repticon's one of kind reptile games, demos, and kids' activities.

We here at Repticon, the whole team is in full force to make this a spectacular show for all! We will have a vendors list up and running soon and for anyone wanting to know about vendors or have any questions please email me at the email address below.

Check out our web site for updates and new info at http://www.repticon.com/speva/

Sincerely,
Cathy Elrod
carolinareptileshows@gmail

Old 03-18-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
audrypayne
Sounds good! I'll be there.
Cricket

Old 03-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #3
RJBILBY
Show

I was thinking about attending this. Does anyone have a vendor list for it? I would like to make sure this would be worth my 8 hour drive before I go. Will there be a good number of reptile vendors there. I can attend the monthly shows in Columbus, OH and Indianapolis, IN in less than an hour. Will this show compare to either of these?
Thanks,
Rick

Old 03-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #4
audrypayne
The vendors are listed on the SuperPets website. Click on Exotic Expo for the herpers.

Old 03-20-2007, 02:08 PM   #5
RJBILBY
Vendors

Am I missing a link or something? All I can find is a link that lists ALL the vendors that are supposed to be at ALL the shows nationwide. I can't find anything that lists the ones specifically at this show on these days.
Thanks,
Rick

Old 03-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
audrypayne
http://www.superpetexpo.com/exotic/
This is their link to tne exotic vendors.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #7
Repticon
Rick,

If you're looking for a large reptile expo, DO NOT DRIVE 8 HOURS FOR THIS SHOW! We're very happy to be working with the Super Pet Expo team on this show, and it's a great opportunity for local consumers to meet and purchase from some of our regular vendors, but it is not a full "Repticon" show.

If you'd like to travel to a show this weekend, and you're looking at travelling that far, I'd suggest making a weekend of it and stopping by Chantilly on Saturday and the Richmond show by Maryland Reptile Farm on Sunday, which probably compares more directly to the shows you mentioned.

http://www.mdreptilefarm.com/shows/va/richmond.asp

Thanks!

Billy Healy
www.Repticon.com

Old 03-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #8
audrypayne
Thanks for posting, Billy. This show will definitely be something different. And having a smaller amount of reptile vendors may prove to be a good thing. I've seen the exotic vendor list and and people can rest assured that they are all top quality. No junk here. Meaning that people that purchase will have only the healthiest top quality reptiles. I'll see you there!

Old 03-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #9
audrypayne
Oops! I forgot to mention that most herpers have other types of animals to care for. This is a great opportunity to purchase all your pet needs at wholesale prices.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!