YAY Eggs!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
InterExotics
YAY Eggs!!!

18 eggs, plus one Dud. Hopefully the other 6 that she kicked around make it too, but n bad for a first clutch! I'm excited since this is my first clutch in 6 years because I was out of the hobby for a while!

Hypo Trans/Red italian leatherback eggs!

Old 12-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
DiamondDen
Congrats are those the 2 from me? if so id love to see the babies when they hatch.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
InterExotics
Yes it is from those two! Really the only pair I have, I have more snakes than anything. I will be sure to post photos of the babies. I plan on holding a few back for myself too

Old 12-17-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
DiamondDen
Sweet cant wait to see some cute little babies.

Old 12-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
InterExotics
Unfortunatley my hovabaor incubator failed, after running good at stable temperatures for a week ahead of time it jumped to almost 100 degrees. I have lost half of the eggs so far. I feel terrible. I am ordering a new "emergency" incubator in the meantime, and will be making my own with a herpstat like how I had before. I sure regret selling my herpstat...

Old 12-21-2011, 02:53 AM   #6
DeMeNtEdDoGz
Oh that sucks sorry to hear....I never liked any of the smaller ones, I needed something larger and more stable and ended up building a rather nice one last year that did great. Never hurts to have two of everything laying around just in case

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!