Good Guy Al Brown - Brown's Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
SB09
Al Brown - Brown's Boas

This is the type transaction I needed with this being the first online purchase of a reptile for me. Al is a real class act. I really appreciate him answering all the questions I asked, as well as being very prompt on response time. Everything he told me was accurate. The boa arrived last Friday packaged up nicely. The snake he sent me looks wonderful and I couldn't be happier. Next time I expand my collection I will go back to purchase from Al.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
Badcompany
.......Al Brown is a Legendary Good Guy in Tn.
Bigfoot looks for him....
.................................................. .......Brandon Worley

Old 08-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Celtic Constrictors
Agreed. I bought a Sunglow male hatched in May and couldn't be happier. He eats live hoppers like a Champ! Growing like a week. Loves his Exo-Terra Primate skull hide.

He called me within minutes of delivery to confirm it got here alive and well. He must've been watching the tracking like a hawk.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #4
SB09
Sounds like I landed into good hands!

Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
Celtic Constrictors
Growing like a weed, not week. Sorry

Old 08-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #6
ALBY
Bigfoot visits my rodent house regularly especially when I'm eating a meatball sub he just loves meatball subs!!!

Just doing my job! I have been lucky to have some really great customers over the years and you guys and gals are what keep me going... The animals aren't worth what they used to be and I am one of the few still around doing what I love and not really worrying about the $$$$ side of it... If you don't enjoy it then whats the point!!! my 11th consecutive year at producing albino boas.. I still love making gorgeous albinos and combos as much now as I did then!!!

Thanks, for the comments folks!

Al Brown/Brown's Boas

Old 08-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
Badcompany
See I told you guys......lol

Old 08-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
SB09
At least I know how to hunt Bigfoot now... I'm off to Subway!

Old 08-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #9
ALBY
No Subway, Bigfoot likes homemade meatballs with half beef and half Italian sausage! I would never give bigfoot Subway that might make him mad and then he would quit visiting.. This is a very delicate relationship!!!

Old 08-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #10
SB09
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBY View Post
No Subway, Bigfoot likes homemade meatballs with half beef and half Italian sausage! I would never give bigfoot Subway that might make him mad and then he would quit visiting.. This is a very delicate relationship!!!
Dang, for such a simple guy. Bigfoot sure is a picky eater! Haha.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!