Chris Allen coming back??? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #11
chris allen
Thanks Kelly and Sandy!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #12
sairhead21
Welcome Chris! It's nice to meet a beardie "legend",lol. Repticzone is another forum btw.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
mlevoy
Chris
It is great to see you back on the boards. I would love to see you start breeding again. I actually had the chance to purchase a 100% CA Red last Christmas and I jumped on it. His name is Scooter...he is the offspring of 2 of Scar and Blaze and what a beauty he is.
Just wanted to say...your line is very missed!!!

Old 07-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #14
chris allen
Thanks Melissa. I wish I would have never sold those core dragons I had.

Old 08-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #15
prater
Talking tribute to chris

chris allen i have herd so much about your dragons and seen so many of your off spring and i would like to ask how you started w the blood line. did you just have a red dragon and breed it w a ormal one .im new to beardi world but am learning fast i have a web page i hope to start breeding this summer and posting more pics on it but for now its a great start. plz take a look and tell me what you think of my up and coming breeders.and any info would be awsome .
all hail SIR.CHRIS ALLEN DRAGON LORD
thank you and nice to get a chance to chat with the king of red.
matt prater

www.beardedambitons.synthasite.com

Old 08-24-2008, 11:05 AM   #16
citruslover
I look forward to see your future breeding projects. It is so cool to see the enthusiasm in you returning. I am always warmed by the respect people show those who came before them.

God Bless you and your family

Old 08-24-2008, 11:59 AM   #17
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by prater
chris allen i have herd so much about your dragons and seen so many of your off spring and i would like to ask how you started w the blood line. did you just have a red dragon and breed it w a ormal one .im new to beardi world but am learning fast i have a web page i hope to start breeding this summer and posting more pics on it but for now its a great start. plz take a look and tell me what you think of my up and coming breeders.and any info would be awsome .
all hail SIR.CHRIS ALLEN DRAGON LORD
thank you and nice to get a chance to chat with the king of red.
matt prater

www.beardedambitons.synthasite.com
Thanks Matt.........unfortunately when I click on your link it doesnt bring me to your site, just the page for creating a site. The red x red line was breeding two reds together that just produced some awesome offspring. I was fortunate to have the two males that I did, Flame and Scar, because just about all of the crosses I did with them came out great. thanks again
chris

Old 08-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #18
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover
I look forward to see your future breeding projects. It is so cool to see the enthusiasm in you returning. I am always warmed by the respect people show those who came before them.

God Bless you and your family
Hey Jeff, it is really cool some of the support and emails I have received from a lot of people. Some people have been very generous and helpful in getting me some great dragons! Its going to take some time, im in no rush, and I just want to produce some cool looking dragons.
chris

Old 08-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #19
Drache613
Hello

Hello Chris,

Great to hear that you decided to go ahead & look into starting another breeding program. That is awesome.
Good luck.

Tracie

Old 08-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #20
midnight_962002
Chris,

Its awesome that you are coming back. I started breeding a couple of years ago with reds in mind and love it. I have a seriously red tranny that I can't wait to breed.

Anyways good luck.

Ernie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!