Casey Hulse - Natures Spirit - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2003, 10:44 PM   #1
SPJ
Thumbs up Casey Hulse - Natures Spirit - Good Guy

I recently bought a rack from Casey and he has awesome customer service before, during, and after the sale. He built the rack to my specifications without any problems, shipped promptly, and the rack is quality.
UPS screwed up with the rack but Casey proved he is a good guy the way he handled the screw up by UPS.
If anyone needs a rack that is built well, not too expensive, and not just an "off the shelf" model. You really need to consider buying from Casey Hulse at Natures Spirit.
Definitely a good guy and definitely a good product.

Old 09-01-2003, 12:41 AM   #2
HerpVenue
My rack from Casey was custom ordered and made specifically to my specifications.

Yes I am special

And you can be too. Give him a call.

Old 09-01-2003, 01:11 AM   #3
flammingcat
LOL, that sounds like a commercial trying to sell his racks LOL, I agree him and his wife are both very good honest people, I think his wifes dragons are better than his racks though LOL J/K
Shannon Hall

Old 09-01-2003, 09:40 AM   #4
Darla Hulse
Thank you Steve . Sometimes these shipping companies can throw us a curve ball, but it is dealing with people like you that keep this business enjoyable. Thank you Richie, I hope your rack is working well and hope you have a successful year with your breeding efforts. Thanks Shannon, we are both very proud of our beardies but we make a pretty nice rack too!
Casey
Shannon, you are building yourself a really nice collection of beardies too. I saw the one you picked up at the Valpo show, NICE!
Customers like all of you, and most that we have dealt with make this one of the most enjoyable and rewarding businesses to be involved in. I really like meeting other herpers at the shows and sharing my "babies" with them.
Darla

Old 09-01-2003, 12:01 PM   #5
HerpVenue
Casey,
just so you know.
I put a 1/2 inch think ply wood on top of mine.
And on top of the plywood..I have five of those 19.2 gallon rubbermaids. And each rubbermaid has full grown heavy females.
I must say it is holding up VERY nicely.

Old 09-01-2003, 02:51 PM   #6
flammingcat
Casey, now that was no insult to your racks LOL, dad uses them and is very happy with them. So if I were a snake person, I would probably get one also LOL.
Shannon Hall

Old 09-03-2003, 02:27 PM   #7
craig kade
I have not actually purchased anything from Casey yet, but I do see him at one of the monthly shows, and I can tell you he is a good guy. Craig Kade

Old 10-07-2005, 07:16 PM   #8
SPJ
Once again AWESOME job Casey.

The rack arrived today and looks GREAT.

This time I went with a custom one with an extra tub and a base.

Can't go wrong with Natures Spirit.

Thanks again for the newest rack.

Here it is plugged in and warming up.
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2005, 12:26 AM   #9
EriksReptiles
I bought one of his incubators with the Helix and WOW! I love it. You should see the stuff that I am hatching out from it. It is like good luck for me! Although that way that I am expanding I might need another one!!!

I couldn't be happier with mine! And I couldn't live without it!

Thanks Erik

Old 10-28-2005, 01:13 AM   #10
DThomas
Just got in my first rack from Casey. I am very impressed with it and have no doubts it will work very well for my begining leo collection. Perfect transaction all the way through. Thanks Casey.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!