Bill Cagle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
DarksideBoas
Bill Cagle

Just completed a purchase with Bill Cagle, and I must say everything went very smooth. Animals were well packed, delivery was on time, and he sent me emails confirming payment received, when the animals were sent, and then the tracking information. I wont hesitate to buy from him again...

Old 06-23-2004, 02:44 PM   #2
LOSTNCONFUSED
I REALLY HOPE YOU DIDNT PURCHASE ANY OF THE ANIMALS THAT HE HAS SEEN FIT TO LABLE JUNGLES, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE YOUR PROBABLY GOING TO BE IN FOR A SURPRISE WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO PRODUCE OTHER JUNGLES. BILL HAS DECIDED TO CALL THESE ANIMALS JUNGLES ("AMERICAN JUNGLES" AND "BRAZINLIAN JUNGLES") BUT HAS FAILED TO DO BREEDER TRIALS TO SEE IF THEY ARE INDEED GENETIC, AND WHEN ASKED NUMEROUSE TIMES ABOUT THE GENETICS AND VALIDITY OF HIS CLAIMSON THE KINGSNAKE BOA FORUM, HE HAS CONVEINTLY DANCED AROUND THE SUBJECT, OR HAS BROKEN T.O.S SO THAT THE POSTS WHERE CONVIENTLY REMOVED BY THE KINGSNAKE NAZIS. I BELIEVE THAT A PERSON CAN CALL AN ANIMAL WHATEVER HE WANTS IF HE PRODUCES IT AND SHOWS A TRAIGHT TO BE GENETIC. BILL HAS DONE NONE OF THIS THE ANIMALS THAT HE IS MARKETTING AS "JUNGLES" WERE NOT PRODUCED BY HIM. THEY WERE PRODUCED BY OTHERS WHO ARE NOT MAKEING THE SAME CLAIMS THAT HE IS . AND WHILE HIS "BRAZILIAN JUNGLES " DO SHOW ABERENCIES HIS "AMERICAN JUNGLES" SHOW LITTLE TO NO ABERENCIES AND ASIDE FROM SHOWING REALLY NICE COLORS LOOK IDENTICAL TO NORMAL BOAS. HE ALSO MARKETS WHAT HE CALLS "SILVER SALMONS" ,"SALMONS", AND" HYPO HOGGS" WHICH ARE NEITHER HYPOS NOR ARE THEY HOGGS AND HIS SO CALLED SALMONS APPEAR TO BE JUST NORMAL BOAS NOW IF THIS ISNT SOMEONE TRYING DESPERATLY TO CASH IN ON THE MORPH TRADE WITHOUT HAVEING DONE THE WORK OR SPEND THE MONEY THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS JMHO
JOHN PERAZA

Old 06-23-2004, 03:56 PM   #3
DarksideBoas
Ummmm No

Jon,

I didnt purchase any of the "jungles"...

Old 06-23-2004, 06:21 PM   #4
supertiger
You hit the nail right on the head John. My thoughts totally.

Old 06-24-2004, 12:39 AM   #5
LOSTNCONFUSED
what did you purchase george not that hypo hogg that was neither hypo nor a hogg?

john peraza

Old 06-25-2004, 02:01 PM   #6
Bci Joe
Glad to hear that George, I feel the same way.

Bill happens to breed other boas other than those few recently bashed on some forums, and he has been producing many boas for a long time.
Glad to have him as a friend.

Take care guys, Joe - BciJoe

Old 06-25-2004, 02:10 PM   #7
LOSTNCONFUSED
BASHED?????????????

BASHED???? OH IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL ASKING QUESTIONS AND AND NOT GETTING ANY ANSWERS BECAUSE THERE REALLY ISNT ANY. LOOK IF YOU FEEL THAT EXPOSEING A FRAUD IS BASHING THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU JOE. BILL HAD PLENTY OF OPPERTUNITY TO SHOW HIS PROOF . WHEN ASKED TO BACK UP HIS CLAIMS HE JUST BASICLY IGNORED ALL INQUIERIES SO IF THATS THE ACTIONS OF A RESPONISBLE BREEDER THEN I DONT WAT TO BE ONE . IF HE'S REALLY YOUR FREIND I WOULD ADVISE HIM TO ATTEMPT TO SALVAGE WHATS LEFT OF HIS REPUTAION
JOHN PERAZA

Old 06-25-2004, 03:33 PM   #8
DarksideBoas
John

Its quite obvious from your first post in this thread that you dont care for him or his "practices"....I simply started this thread to say "hey, i just had a good dealing with bill cagle"..nothing more, nothing less...

After seeing your thread on your nightmare with DHL, and how you were so quick to piss on the seller and blame him for your delivery issues, I wouldnt buy a pack of gum from YOU...Your attitude and temper tantrums are nothing that i can stand nor tolerate...bill cagle may have folks that dont like him, BUT all i am saying is that he did good by me!!

How many years of breeding have you been doing compared to Bill, eh JON??

And simply put, its none of YOUR GD business what i purchased from bill cagle....all you need to know is, it went smooth!! (and i was awake to meet the delivery at the door)...*grins

Old 06-25-2004, 03:47 PM   #9
LOSTNCONFUSED
hey george
i was awake to meet the delivery guy too would have been nice if he knocked on my door. as for my years of experience i have 4 with my collection and another 2 working for someone else. and unlike others who do this part time i live eat and breath boas as for you not buying a pack of gum from me thats cool i dont sell gum!! i sell top top quality animals at a fair price so if you chose not to do business with me that is your porrogative. as for my temper tantrum you try spending $750 on some snakes have them disapear , show up as deliverd , and have everyone involved act like they dont give a damn and blow you off lets see just how calm and cool you remain. as for my not liking bill cagel i dislike anyone who misrepresents his animals gets caught and does not fess up who remains on a high ground acting like he's the only one in the world who breeds boas, and to top it off takes and renames other peoples existing bloodlines if you breed boas or plan to this should also piss you off im glad that your deal with bill went off with out a hitch and i am also glad that your happy with what you payed for i just figured that people should know the whole truth about your buddy bill and as for what you purchased being none of my business your right
i was just curiouse have a nice day george

Old 06-25-2004, 04:00 PM   #10
Bci Joe
Hi John, I have had the pleasure of Bill's friendship looong before many began asking him questions on the boas he had labeled as 'American Jungles'.

I remember when Bill posted the ads for sale claiming they were not related to the European/Swedish line.

That is why when I bought my two pairs of these from Bill, I didn't do so expecting to produce the Jungles that Lars created and Pete and Jeremy and Alex and Chris have produced.

I posted a long winded, highly detailed response to the post on another forum when people were bashing Bill, because he would not satisfy them with a response to their questions. I do not care to divulge into that again.

I think Bill's ad was much better, much more honest and truthful than many other ads out there posted by others with blatant misinterpretations.
But I don't see a bunch of people taking the time to badger these people for weeks and weeks on end.

These are general questions, are not intended to you, and will not be addressed again if I receive a response:

Does it satisfy you to spend time trashing/asking questions of this person or any other?

Does it satisfy you to try to abate his reputation, all the while potentially diminishing yours as well?

Don't you think if some breeder tried this in a hopeful, yet pathetic, attempt to possibly snatch the one out of 1,000,000 newbies that may be ignorant enough (unknowing, not stupid) and have enough money to possibly afford a $1000-$2000 snake, it would probably be the most pitiful attempt at scamming ever heard of !!!

and last but not least, Don't you think that he may be getting a kick out of this? out of so many people 'getting their panties up in a bunch' over something so trivial?

IMO, if you don't like it, don't buy it!
If you know a friend who actually did buy them thinking they were the European line, help your friend out!

otherwise, worry about your own affairs!
I don't have a girlfriend for the last 2 years because I simply do not have the time to become involved, let alone worry about someone else!

Again, this is not a personal 'attack', just my opinion about the subject matter.

I'll be at Daytona again this year and maybe we can meet up and have a few drinks or whatnot... i'm sure we're both reasonable guys..
I know other breeders, friends of mine, who don't agree with what Bill did with these particular animals. I also know, and so do they, about the blood, sweat and tears put forth to produce the outstanding true redtails Bill has been producing for many, many years ... longer than some of these morph breeders have been around!
Not saying anything about the morph breeders... i'm one of them... can't we all just get along? ... lol

Well, take care guys.. there is so much negativity and problems in this world of ours, if I thought about and worried about them all, my head would explode!

Joe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!