Good Guy Alex Van Nostrand (cherrypicker954@yahoo.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:18 AM   #1
mwt2008
Thumbs up Alex Van Nostrand (cherrypicker954@yahoo.com)

I just completed a transaction with Alex and it was a really good one. I purchased a pair of Greek tortoises from a group. Alex was very responsive to all of my questions, and he invested a lot of time in providing me with information about the animals. He also sent lots of pictures to aid in answering my questions and helping me to 'cherry pick' a pair. I've never had this kind of personal attention before when purchasing animals over the internet. Alex is very honest and a really nice guy. I'll purchase from him again with full confidence and I'd recommend him to anyone.

BTW the tortoises I received from him are sweeeeet!

Michael

Old 10-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
Zach Valois
Recently purchased a small group of animals from Alex Van Nostrand (cherrypicker954@yahoo.com). Bottom line, Alex was nothing but kind, helpful, and honest. The transaction was seamless.

As a business practitioner, Alex exhibited:

-Fair and realistic pricing
-Highly communicative and easy to work with
-Honest about his stock

I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Zach

Old 05-28-2015, 12:45 AM   #3
robdooks
Got some new tortoises delivered today from Alex. Great guy to buy from. Sent tons of picks and steered me to picking some nice tortoises. Couldn't be happier with the service I got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk H

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!