kenster AKA Ken Wares - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-31-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
kenster
kenster AKA Ken Wares

Well this is me..in a nutshell....

I live in Clio, Michigan. On a map that is between Flint and Saginaw. Recently married last Sept. and we have a great 4 year old son. Yeah we did things a little backwards but it all worked out in the end! I am soon to be 28 (in May). I have always loved going out and catching all sorts of snakes and frogs and such. That turned into buying my first snake a few years ago. Which was a great ball named Mr. Slithers. From there my collection has grown leaps and bounds! I now keep corns, albino nelsoni, red blood pythons, and white water rosy boas, and of course Mr. Slithers. And I can't forgot my newest pet, a now 18 week old chocolate lab puppy. I work for EDS (Electronic Data Systems). I work as a computer operator, which is nothing more than a PC help desk, with some mainframe applications mixed in there for fun. I work at the GM heavy duty truck plant in Flint. Other than keeping snakes, I love football. I am a huge Oakland Raiders fan. I also spend a lot of time outside in the fall, I am an avid hunter. With hunting ducks and geese and various other small game animals being my favorite! I also have a decent firearm collection (which seems to be pretty popular around here ). I'll attach a pic of myself, please keep all laughing to a minimum And that is my oh so exciting life...Or at least the important parts of it...
Attached Images

Old 03-31-2003, 09:23 PM   #2
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
I am a huge Oakland Raiders fan.
My condolences, Ken. Keep your chin up.

Old 03-31-2003, 11:50 PM   #3
kenster
Hey Bobby...

There is always next season if we can keep our guys out of the mental hospital, and the others from the old folks home... They may be old, but damn can they play some ball!!

Old 04-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #4
John Apple
Man what a mug!!!!

kidding

Old 04-02-2003, 04:52 PM   #5
kenster
John,
Did you mean that beer mug that is really a candle? Or were you talking about my oh so pretty face... It took forever to get a pic that caught my "good side". If you think the right side is bad, you should see the left.... When are we going to get together for those cold ones??!!

Old 04-02-2003, 08:08 PM   #6
John Apple
candle??... OH!!!...fire hunh hunh fire fire oops got carried away
Ken what did you mean good side ??? If yer like me you don't have a good side ..so a frontal shot works..
On another front two of my russian females came out from under my garage today, nice and warm today, man I can't wait to see the rest.
Beers we will do soon
peace

Old 04-03-2003, 02:36 AM   #7
kenster
John,
Hmm the old russian under the garage trick...If you keep them under the garage, how do they cook and clean?? How many russians do you keep? They sound very interesting...and they can take the cold up here...hmmm maybe something else to add to my want list..

And John, it is a candle to look at not light...at least that is what my wife said. Plus I'm not allowed to play with fire in the house...

Old 04-03-2003, 06:19 AM   #8
John Apple
Ken
As you might already know Russian torts like it dry and under my garage it is dry cold hell man they are from Siberia and Russia.
Our great state has nothing on them places [besides below the frost line in January it 55 to 57 degrees
Hey Ken ..get a fireplace

Old 04-03-2003, 10:13 AM   #9
kenster
John,
Very interesting...I'm going to have to do some reading on those. They almost sound like something I could do....

And I have a fireplace, but all I do is press a button and it lights...no fun!

Old 04-03-2003, 11:55 AM   #10
Darin Chappell
Ken,

Technically, what you have there is not a fireplace, but an industrial strength, permanantly installed Bic lighter!

John,

You really shouldn't be encouraging a self-proclaimed Fader fan to play with fire! They do just fine with blunt objects in padded rooms!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!