Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #351
jere000
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelSS View Post
Yes. When I was treating them for mites, I showered using the other shower in my apartment IMMEDIATELY after treating for mites. I will not take ANY chances infecting my collection.
I'm saying there's a possibility of them moving from room to room without you.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #352
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jere000 View Post
I'm saying there's a possibility of them moving from room to room without you.
I'm sure it could. I took every precaution I could. I sprayed the carpet profusely between the rooms. it's been almost a week and still nothing on my main collection. I am hoping it stays that way.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:07 AM   #353
Elizabethlea27
I believe there is now a rumor going around started by Ashley and her attack dogs that Rachel had a IBD death. This is slanderous and has no proof. They have also brought up names that have spoken in private and public against ashley, either by not buying a snake or by publically being against her. I AM INFURIATED, as someone who has stayed OUT of the boi thread is implicated. This is immature slander at it's worst.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #354
RachelSS
Just got a response from Dr. Jacobson. He said the mites would be needed for the transfer and he doesn't think, from what I've told him of my QT process, that I need to worry about it.

For Elizabeth she needs to test her collection and continue to test them and treat for mites.

So long as I can keep the mites from the main collection it looks like things will be okay.

I could cry from this news.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #355
Elizabethlea27
Great news Rachel! And that is exactly what I'm going to do. I finished treating all my snakes for mites tonight, will retreat in ten days, and go from there. Testing begins in January I suppose.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #356
amercnwmn
That is a HUGE relief, some weight off your shoulders for now.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #357
hboyles66
Sorry to be blunt but Casper Constrictos, Ashley and Ryan Caspillo, are some of the worst breeders/collectors I have seen in awhile. I send my condolences out to all those infected because of someones STUPIDITY and LIES!!!! I have also heard that she is planning on sueing or has threatened to sue Mr. Dean for selling her the BCL and causing her all this greif. How ridiculous is that? I mean Mr. Dean is not perfect but she had mites and improper quarantine which now points more toward the snake getting sick from her own collection. She had it for around 3 months with no symptons and then all of sudden it was dead. How is to prove that mites from her collection didn't get onto the BCL and give it a horrible disease. It is very possible. I agree she needs to refund all snakes sold because she has been proved that she has sold snakes with mites KNOWINGLY!!!!!! I very much hope this thread helps to keep Ashley and her mite ridden snakes away from other who actually take car of their animals.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:30 AM   #358
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Great news Rachel! And that is exactly what I'm going to do. I finished treating all my snakes for mites tonight, will retreat in ten days, and go from there. Testing begins in January I suppose.
I hope with all of my hope this works out for you. I know how much you love your animals and for you being so new to the hobby this can really leave a bad taste in your mouth. I feel the worst for you.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:31 AM   #359
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
That is a HUGE relief, some weight off your shoulders for now.
Yes, and I will continue with the breeding projects and make sure all my posts for classifieds here on Fauna show that I will be making a donation from the profit to Dr. Jacobson's research.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:32 AM   #360
Elizabethlea27
Ok so here is some interesting news re- mites.

And no response to the last two, however the drama with Rachel did seem to suddenly appear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd