Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #361
Elizabethlea27
Oh and thanks Rachel, I do appreciate it, and I wish you luck with all of your projects as long as those mites stay contained.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:43 AM   #362
sally-dog
That's 3 people now, all with mites. Is this correct?

Old 12-23-2010, 01:49 AM   #363
Snake_Freak
I just responded to you..and don't even think about dragging me into this...this whole thing is NONE of my business, I have my OWN opinion just like everyone else does..I find it pretty bad that you would post something i told you in a PRIVATE message on this thread...If you wanted information for yourself..I would be willing to answer more questions..Bout now that i know you're going to be posting what i said in private on this thread..Don't bother asking me anymore questions...it's none of my business and i don't want any part of it..Cause it doesn't matter what i say..Everyone is going to have their own opinion..So once again keep me out of it...

Old 12-23-2010, 01:56 AM   #364
Snake_Freak
And also..i heard about something going around about MY OWN collection...and so i wanted to clear this up for a few people that like to talk about someone behind their back instead of asking me up front like a mature person would do...i do NOT have mites and i haven't for years...1 time i did have mites it was only one 1 snake that i had rescued. There is nothing wrong with my collection...i am 100% about this...People have seen my collection and know how well i care for them..You can even ask Ben Rogers for me..I'm pretty sure if there was any chance something was wrong with my collection he would NOT sell to me..I also have alot of people who would back me up on this..so don't even bring me into this..As for Ashley...I've been to her house many times and have seen her collection many times...She WAS treating then for mites because of some bedding she had got..The same thing she told most of you..

Old 12-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #365
sally-dog
Even though the info in those PMs is relevant here, I do believe the screen name of the other party should have been censored to if she did not ask for this to be posted here.

But... mites are mites. No matter what substrate is used. And they all came from the same source. Ashley.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:59 AM   #366
jere000
She knew the snakes had mites but sold them anyways?that makes her a bad seller right there on top of everything else so far.

Old 12-23-2010, 01:59 AM   #367
Snake_Freak
Once again i am not going to get into this or be dragged into this...but i would not be handling her animals if i knew there was something wrong with her collection..And alot of people who know me well know it...I find it pretty sad that my name has even been mentioned when i have NEVER had any problems with my animals..and ive had snakes for 10 years..so once again do NOT drag me into this.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:05 AM   #368
Abish
I know this thread isn't about you, but can't you understand how people could be concerned about your collection when Ashley has been so dishonest and careless, and for some time now you've both been all over rtb.net about you being her right-hand-man handling her snakes all the time?

I can understand being upset at being one more person having the integrity of their collection being called into question due to the lovely miss Caspillo's selfishness, but I think your anger is misplaced here.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:06 AM   #369
sally-dog
Ok.

So I re-read the PM posted by Elizabeth. It appears Crystal does not have mites, but was stating where they might have come from in Ashley's collection. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sorry your name got dragged into this Crystal. The evidence in this thread is overwhelmingly against her, and it is not a coincidence that two customers of hers both have discovered mites in the same time period.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:11 AM   #370
Snake_Freak
I assure you there is nothing wrong with my collection...I'm not stupid...it doesn't matter if the other persons collection is bad or not...i do NOT handle someone elses collection and then handle mine without disaffecting first...Ask me any question you want...but please do not bash on me behind my back like a child, especially when i would be willing to give information about anything...but if i never checked this thread i wouldn't even know that i was being talked about..and i find that pretty bad that some people would do that...Which makes me not even want to talk about anything at all..Just because i know i'm just going to be bashed on by some people behind my back..Even when i have NEVER done anything wrong and NEVER had any problems with my collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd