Tom and an offer that sounds too good to be true - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:54 PM   #11
randrboas
Thumbs up Tom is a great guy.

I was over Tom's house the other day and got 2 female 100% het albino balls.Everything he had was great. I would not delay on those.
Thanks
Ryan
R AND R BOAS

Old 08-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #12
sidneydawson
I know Tom personally. (He lives across the street!) He has a very nice collection, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him. He takes great care of his animals, and is a very nice guy.

-Sid Dawson

Old 08-04-2005, 10:25 PM   #13
akaangela
OK guys, I have decided to go for it (mostly because of your recommendations). So far this site has never done me wrong and it is very reassuring that people have come forward and vouched for him. I admit I am VERY nervous as this is the largest amount that I have EVER paid. She will also be the smallest ball I have ever gotten. I thank you for your help. This is an investment for me. It would be so wonderful in a few years (more likely 3 years) if I got an albino from her and my 100% het male ball .

Old 08-04-2005, 10:46 PM   #14
akaangela
ooops my name is Angela Adams (dont know if it counts it your name in on the right side) I think it dose bu t want to be sure

Old 08-04-2005, 11:07 PM   #15
Tsutton5
Thumbs up Great Guy

I bought a 100% het male from him....I picked the snake from his web site and thats what I got...Fast shipping....nice guy great comunication..He even called to see if everything was OK....He took paypal for me but charged me the 3%..no biggie though....

Tom Sutton

Old 08-05-2005, 03:16 PM   #16
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutton5
I bought a 100% het male from him....I picked the snake from his web site and thats what I got...Fast shipping....nice guy great comunication..He even called to see if everything was OK....He took paypal for me but charged me the 3%..no biggie though....
Tom Sutton

Except for the fact that it violates their TOS and is actually illegal in many states.

Old 08-05-2005, 03:51 PM   #17
Tsutton5
Thanks John

Thanks for that info JOHN (suncoast), I didnt know that...I do now.....wont happen again...

Old 08-08-2005, 11:18 PM   #18
eddie1976
I recently picked up a pair of het albinos from Tom. Everything went well with the transaction. They are definitely big hatchlings. BOth have already eaten for me and are doing Great. Thanks Tom

Old 08-09-2005, 12:17 PM   #19
Got-Balls
Thumbs up

Tom is the real deal. Great guy!

Old 08-07-2006, 10:01 PM   #20
Slithering Serpents
his site is currently here. http://hometown.aol.com/tomsballsnj/
I was wondering about him too.

Caden Chapman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!