Wes Pollock a true good guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
Laura Fopiano
Thumbs up Wes Pollock a true good guy!!

Most of you that are familiar with me know that I've had a very tough year! Due to the possible cross contamination of IBD, after many live liver biopsies, my morals and integrity wouldn't allow another person to go through what I've been thru and my complete collection of boa's had to be put down.

I had the pleasure of meeting Wes at NARBC in Anaheim where I fell in love with his false water cobras. At the time I never thought of owning one due to my large collection of boas. But I thought what the heck, I don't have any snakes, and now is the perfect opportunity to try something new. So I sent an email and asked Wes if he still had any of his hypo's left. Not only did he take a personal check from me, but he delivered them to my home last night and let me choose the ones that I wanted, picking out the ones that he thought were the best of the group.

Wes and I are not close friends, in fact we barely know each other, yet he took a chance with a check and drove quite a distance to my home to deliver these fabulous animals. I will be forever grateful............thanx for the great critters Wes!!

Old 01-08-2006, 11:10 PM   #2
Tim Cole
Thumbs up He is a good guy...

I bought a couple of those FWC from him also a few years ago. He bought them back from me when I needed to focus on other projects. I met him last fall and we had a good time at his cousin's house here in Austin TX.

Watchout for the feeding responces on those snakes.

Old 01-09-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Same Here

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Wes and would never hesitate to do so again in the future.

Old 01-09-2006, 06:54 AM   #4
gmherps
I bought a VERY large albino boa from Wes sometime ago, and the professionalism was superb!! Wes is for sure one of the better guys in the herp business.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Fatman608
I know Wes has a web site but I do not know the address can I get it please.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:47 PM   #6
shrap
I have never had a business transaction with Wes, but would not hesitate to do so if he ever had anything I wanted. Wes is truly one oif the good guys.

Old 01-16-2006, 08:56 PM   #7
Chameleon Company
Dittos. His word seemed good as gold.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:06 PM   #8
Junkyard
Beautiful animals, Wes gave me the chance to hold a couple of his FWC, when the time is right I will buying from him. He is a good guy.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:00 AM   #9
KelliH
Wes is a good guy and will go out of his way to help a friend in eed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an animal from Wes.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:01 AM   #10
KelliH
Should read "friend in need" :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!